Status change report every 4 minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Status change report every 4 minutes

My HS3 log file is reporting that about every 4 minutes, the Envisalink plug-in is reporting "status change: Ready". But the status isn't changing every 4 minutes, the status remains in the "Ready" state for hours upon hours, yet I see these messages about every 4 minutes. Attached is a snippet from the log file. Any ideas why this might be happening?
    Attached Files

I have seen this happening when the panel battery is low. If you set the log level to debug you may get more information about what is happening.

If you simply want to hide this log messages, then click on the partition device, and from the EnvisaLink tab you can disable log for partition state change.

Comment

I've attached the debug log file for the last hour or so-- thanks for taking a look. It looks like something is performing a "Request: Poll" every few minutes, though I don't see a place where I can change how often polling is requested.
      Attached Files

Comment

The request poll occurs every 2 minutes and this is not configurable but this is not what's causing the problem.
        The following lines appear every 4 minutes and the value sent along with VerboseTroubleStatus means "Service is required". It usually means the battery needs to be replaced. The partition ready message is a side effect of this.

Code:
        Jun-02 07:03:05 DEBUG VerboseTroubleStatus 01
        Jun-02 07:03:05 DEBUG KeypadLedStatePartition1Only 80
        Jun-02 07:03:05 DEBUG KeypadLedflashStatePartition1Only 00
        Jun-02 07:03:05 DEBUG KeypadLedStatePartition1Only 91
        Jun-02 07:03:05 DEBUG PartitionReady 1

Comment

Thanks for looking into this. It actually wasn't the battery, it was the siren not being connected properly, causing the display panel's yellow warning LED to turn on. Reconnecting the siren took care of this issue.

Comment

Working...
          X