Can't connect to ENVSL 3 via HS4 Troller Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't connect to ENVSL 3 via HS4 Troller Pro

I'm a HomeSeer newbie ... just setup my HS4 HomeTroller Pro last night and have all my Insteon devices up and running now.

Unfortunately, I just installed the Envisalink DSC plugin on my HomeController Pro. Included all required details (IP address, master code, login password, etc). I have the system working on my EzezOn App ... also have the DSC alarm working on my Vera Pro Home Controller (I know how to set these things up), but for the life of me, I can't determine what is the issue (I'm not getting any live feed/ready status). I uninstalled/reinstalled, rebooted the device, toggled the plugin ... no idea. I'm not sure how to send you the log file (or whether you can access it directly). Pls let me know what you need in order to diagnose. Appreciate it.

You can't connect two software to the EnvisaLink board at the same time, so if your Vera is connected to the board you need to disable it.

If that's not the problem, then set the log level to Debug from the Config page, and post what you get in the log page when you start the plugin.

Comment

Thanks ... thats what it was. Disconnecting my Vera solved the issue. Appreciate it,

Comment

Working...
      X