X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by terrence989 View Post
    Hi,

I am HS3 PRO user, please recommend which interface work better for the below : -

Envisalink EVL3 or DSC IT-100 interface

Thank you
    This plugin is only for the EVL3. The HomeSeer or Blade plugins can only be used with the IT-100.
    Originally posted by rprade
    There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Originally posted by terrence989 View Post
      Hi,

I am HS3 PRO user, please recommend which interface work better for the below : -

Envisalink EVL3 or DSC IT-100 interface

Thank you
      I have had all 3, the 100, 5403 and EVL
      I prefer the ethernet interface over Serial
      Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

Basic Log Event for Alarm Status Change

Request to log event to System Log on Alarm Status Change for the DSC Plugin.

Comment

done in version 3.0.0.15 available here
          now all partition and zone status changes are logged at info level

Comment

Selective logging within Info

Hi Spud,

I'm getting a whopping amount of logging in Info mode because of a motion detector which happens to be central to most traffic in the house.

1- Any chance of implementing selective Info logging by Zone where I could pick which zones get logging.

2- Let me push my luck just a bit further. Could you also create another Envisalink action that would turn logging Off/On for a particular zone? This would allow users to set up events to activate logging for particular zones depending on who disarms the panel, sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by claude View Post
              Hi Spud,

I'm getting a whopping amount of logging in Info mode because of a motion detector which happens to be central to most traffic in the house.

1- Any chance of implementing selective Info logging by Zone where I could pick which zones get logging.

2- Let me push my luck just a bit further. Could you also create another Envisalink action that would turn logging Off/On for a particular zone? This would allow users to set up events to activate logging for particular zones depending on who disarms the panel, sweet.
              yeah, I will make the log configurable at the device level in next version

Comment

in version 3.0.0.17 available here, I have added the possibility to prevent status change log for any zone or partition device.

open a Zone or Parition device, you will see a new EnvisaLink tab from which you can disable log:
                Click image for larger version

Name:	device_config.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	1175398

Comment

Originally posted by claude View Post
                  Hi Spud,

EDIT - Just tried it on .17: works great, thanks

EDIT - Any chances on this one? For me, this one complements #1. Normally, I don't want to flood the log with Motion detector traffic; but for someone I gave a temporary password to come and do work while I'm away, I would like the ability to turn on logging for certain zones (ex: Motion detector).
                  See edits above

Comment

yes, I will add this new Action in the next version

Comment

Not sure it's possible but could you display how the zones are configured? I just saw a great example in Rien du Pre's Caddx plugin with a whole column for zone types.

http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...3&postcount=10

Would be super cool.

Comment

How about a status bar we can drag into HSTouch to show whether we are armed or not.
                        Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by S-F View Post
                          Not sure it's possible but could you display how the zones are configured? I just saw a great example in Rien du Pre's Caddx plugin with a whole column for zone types.

http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...3&postcount=10

Would be super cool.
                          unfortunately I don't think there is any way to get the zone type using the envisalink API.

Comment

Originally posted by chiphead View Post
                            How about a status bar we can drag into HSTouch to show whether we are armed or not.
                            Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            as per our discussion in this thread I think you can show the partition device status in a text element.

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
                              unfortunately I don't think there is any way to get the zone type using the envisalink API.

Yeah, I was afraid of that but figured I'd ask any way.

Thanks

Comment

A better string for partition device

Hi Spud,

I was used with my later Caddx to have a script maintaining the list of opened zone and updating a device string at every change.

This would change the Partition device text string from "Not Ready"
                                to "Opened zones: Entry door, main-room window left".

I just adapted the script for Envisalink-DSC and HS3, but did not find a nice way to trigger it (Best would be "at any change in any zone").

I did have a callback instruction in my HS2 setup, but do not feel comfortable using this in HS3.
                                I guess this could be a nice feature for the plugin, and a more elegant way than external script.
                                A new envisalink trigger "at any change in any zone" would be appreciated as an alternative.
                                Thanks
                                Pierre
                                Attached Files
                                Visit zee e-maison : http://www.e-maison.com

Comment

Working...
                                X