Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to the manual, you can control 2 panels. Here's a direct linkto the documentation for this:

https://forums.homeseer.com/showpost...96&postcount=3

Comment

Thanks! This will be fantastic!

Comment

Temp / Freeze Zone Type

How about a temperature / freeze zone type?

Comment

Flash Lights during alarm

Looking for an option to Flash light(s) in the event of an alarm event. Stopping the flash when system is disarmed

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffrey View Post
            Looking for an option to Flash light(s) in the event of an alarm event. Stopping the flash when system is disarmed
            Assuming you know how to flash your lights from Homeseer, you can do that with an event:

IF partition device becomes "in Alarm"
            THEN flash lights

Comment

Hey Spud,
              Is it possible to add an Evisalink condition, "and if a device was and becomes"?
              HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
              Plugin's:
              BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
              EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
              weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by The Profit View Post
                Hey Spud,
                Is it possible to add an Evisalink condition, "and if a device was and becomes"?
                Not sure I understand, do you mean a trigger? if so there is one in the EasyTrigger plugin.

A "device was and becomes" condition would not make much sense as it would only be true on some specific instants.

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
                  Not sure I understand, do you mean a trigger? if so there is one in the EasyTrigger plugin.

A "device was and becomes" condition would not make much sense as it would only be true on some specific instants.
                  No, not a trigger. I'm hoping you might be able to make it a condition. I've created the below event, however it doesn't trigger. My guess is because at the time of the trigger, the EnvisaLink User Access device hasn't had enough time to update in the following condition: "AND IF EnvisaLink User Access's string contains Disarmed by Nathan".
                  However, if I were able to make this the trigger, then the rest of the devices should have already updated by then. I want to make sure this event only triggers when the alarm state goes from Armed Away to Ready and not when it goes from Armed Stay to Ready.
                  Attached Files
                  HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
                  Plugin's:
                  BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
                  EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
                  weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

Feature request change password

Hi would it be possible to make an option to change the password of the dsc alarm ?

i'm not very familliar with dsc alarm so i dont really know if its possible.

thx a lot

Comment

I guess this feature is not available, so I will make it a feature request.

I would like the Alarm Disarm to require a password. It does not have to be the same password as the DSC, but should be a password that is entered into Envisalink. This is to prevent the disarm of the alarm should entry into my.homeseer.com be obtained by an unauthorized user - at least there would be a 2 level protection. (especially since often the my.homeseer.com password is cached on the phone).

Comment

Hey bud Spud, love the plugin. I understand you were looking at adding an "inactive" option per zone. That would be very helpful in that it would eliminate ERROR messages for zones that have been inactivated in the middle of the zone list. Do you have an ETA on this modification? I apologize in advance, if this has been answered and I missed it.

Comment

Will this be updated to an hs4 plugin? Thanks

Comment

Hello Spud,

Will you be updating this plugin to HS4?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by kirtpatel70 View Post
                              Hello Spud,

Will you be updating this plugin to HS4?

Thanks.
                              Yes at some point I will make a HS4 version of this plugin (I have actually started the conversion a few months ago, but I hadn't have time to finish it) That being said the HS3 version of the plugin works just fine with HS4, and if you buy a HS3 license you will get an additional free license for the future HS4 plugin.

Comment

DSC Power Series and HomeSeer are quickly becoming our go to alarm and automation pair.
                                I can verify everything I have tried with this plug in works in HS4, which is almost everything. Excellent work Spud.

I would second a previous request for password entry to disarm the system. We were able to do this with Imperhome but with that no longer around, it would be nice to see that in the native HS app.

I would like to also request an instant arm with no exit delay. I believe this can be done with the *0 command. This would be great as a "Lockdown" mode so you do not have to wait for the exit delay to finish.

Edit; Nevermind. Apparently there is no way to arm the system instantly with no exit delay. Even setting the exit delay to 1 second does not work. As it still takes 30 seconds for the exit delay to finish.
                                If anyone knows a way to do this, please share your expertise as I would love to know how to do this.

Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                                X