• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spud
    started a topic EnvisaLink DSC Plug-in - Feature requests

EnvisaLink DSC Plug-in - Feature requests

Please use this thread to ask for new features
    Last edited by spud; April 9th, 2014, 07:30 AM.

• sami
    replied
    Hey bud Spud, love the plugin. I understand you were looking at adding an "inactive" option per zone. That would be very helpful in that it would eliminate ERROR messages for zones that have been inactivated in the middle of the zone list. Do you have an ETA on this modification? I apologize in advance, if this has been answered and I missed it.

Leave a comment:

• salasidis
    replied
    I guess this feature is not available, so I will make it a feature request.

I would like the Alarm Disarm to require a password. It does not have to be the same password as the DSC, but should be a password that is entered into Envisalink. This is to prevent the disarm of the alarm should entry into my.homeseer.com be obtained by an unauthorized user - at least there would be a 2 level protection. (especially since often the my.homeseer.com password is cached on the phone).

Leave a comment:

• francrouge
    replied
    Feature request change password

Hi would it be possible to make an option to change the password of the dsc alarm ?

i'm not very familliar with dsc alarm so i dont really know if its possible.

thx a lot

Leave a comment:

• The Profit
    replied
    Originally posted by spud View Post
    Not sure I understand, do you mean a trigger? if so there is one in the EasyTrigger plugin.

A "device was and becomes" condition would not make much sense as it would only be true on some specific instants.
    No, not a trigger. I'm hoping you might be able to make it a condition. I've created the below event, however it doesn't trigger. My guess is because at the time of the trigger, the EnvisaLink User Access device hasn't had enough time to update in the following condition: "AND IF EnvisaLink User Access's string contains Disarmed by Nathan".
    However, if I were able to make this the trigger, then the rest of the devices should have already updated by then. I want to make sure this event only triggers when the alarm state goes from Armed Away to Ready and not when it goes from Armed Stay to Ready.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    Originally posted by The Profit View Post
    Hey Spud,
    Is it possible to add an Evisalink condition, "and if a device was and becomes"?
    Not sure I understand, do you mean a trigger? if so there is one in the EasyTrigger plugin.

A "device was and becomes" condition would not make much sense as it would only be true on some specific instants.

Leave a comment:

• The Profit
    replied
    Hey Spud,
    Is it possible to add an Evisalink condition, "and if a device was and becomes"?

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeffrey View Post
    Looking for an option to Flash light(s) in the event of an alarm event. Stopping the flash when system is disarmed
    Assuming you know how to flash your lights from Homeseer, you can do that with an event:

IF partition device becomes "in Alarm"
    THEN flash lights

Leave a comment:

• Jeffrey
    replied
    Flash Lights during alarm

Looking for an option to Flash light(s) in the event of an alarm event. Stopping the flash when system is disarmed

Leave a comment:

• joburke
    replied
    Temp / Freeze Zone Type

How about a temperature / freeze zone type?

Leave a comment:

• LikeAutomation
    replied
    Thanks! This will be fantastic!

Leave a comment:

• B1Trash
    replied
    According to the manual, you can control 2 panels. Here's a direct linkto the documentation for this:

https://forums.homeseer.com/showpost...96&postcount=3

Leave a comment:

• LikeAutomation
    replied
    Multiple Panels

Does this plugin support multiple panels? I have a remote site connected via VPN and use a znet for control. Since I can get to it remotely could it control two panels?

Leave a comment:

• deanrparry
    replied
    Originally posted by spud View Post
    what message is that, could you post your debug logs?
    why zone 29-32?
    https://pastebin.com/1HyRaxtR

Leave a comment:

• deanrparry
    replied
    Zone 29-32 are allocated specifically by the panel for wireless keypads you cannot allocate sensors to these zones. I will forward logs

Leave a comment:

Working...
X