Envisalink plug-in with Events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Envisalink plug-in with Events

I apologize in advance if this has been covered but I've searched the forums and can't seem to find an answer. Does the Envisalink plug-in work in Events? I'm running HS2 with the Envisalink 3 and DCS alarm panel. I can arm/disarm the system on the website and through Homeseer however, when I add "arm away" or other actions in events, it doesn't work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Yes EnvisaLink actions in events worked last time I tested them.
    Can you set the log level to Debug, then run your event, capture the log lines and post them here.

Comment

I set up an simple event called "Secure House" to test the event.

12/13/2013 9:42:17 PM - Event - Event Trigger "Secure House"
      12/13/2013 9:43:17 PM - EnvisaLink - DEBUG KeypadLedflashStatePartition1Only 10
      12/13/2013 9:43:17 PM - EnvisaLink - DEBUG KeypadLedStatePartition1Only 80
      12/13/2013 9:43:17 PM - EnvisaLink - DEBUG VerboseTroubleStatus 40
      12/13/2013 9:43:17 PM - EnvisaLink - DEBUG TroubleLedoff 1
      12/13/2013 9:43:17 PM - EnvisaLink - DEBUG KeypadLedflashStatePartition1Only 00
      12/13/2013 9:43:17 PM - EnvisaLink - DEBUG KeypadLedStatePartition1Only 91
      12/13/2013 9:43:18 PM - EnvisaLink - DEBUG PartitionReady 1
      12/13/2013 9:43:18 PM - EnvisaLink - DEBUG TroubleLedon 1
      12/13/2013 9:43:49 PM - EnvisaLink - DEBUG Request: Poll
      12/13/2013 9:43:50 PM - EnvisaLink - DEBUG CommandAcknowledge 000

Comment

Could you show me how you configure the event?
        nothing seems to happen when the event is triggered at 9:42

Comment

Not sure how to show you how I configured it, do you mean with screen shots? I have "Partition Arm-Away" set as one event with a manual trigger. I use the HS Mobilinc app to trigger the event but nothing happens. I also have the Envisalink arm stay included in a "Goodnight" event where lights, A/V equipment, and other things turn off, and the alarm is supposed to arm. All actions work fine, just the Evisalink action doesn't respond. If I return to the HS status page, I can arm/disarm the system with no problem.

Comment

yes, please post screenshots
            what version of the plugin are you running?

Comment

Envisalink Version 1.0.0.6...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.2 KB
ID:	1170925

Name:	Capture2.jpg
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	1170926

Name:	Capture.jpg
Size:	81.2 KB
ID:	1170925

Name:	Capture3.jpg
Size:	70.5 KB
ID:	1170927

Comment

you're right, I tested this again on HS2 and action were not working (I almost exclusively use HS3 now)

I fixed it, please test version 1.0.0.10 that you can download from: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...85#post1067585

thanks for reporting this bug.

Comment

Thank you, works in events now however, I'm not getting a status for "armed/disarmed" in petition 1 now. The zones will show open or closed but no change in the petition, it's just blank in HS status page.

Comment

Originally posted by Onetime145 View Post
                    Thank you, works in events now however, I'm not getting a status for "armed/disarmed" in petition 1 now. The zones will show open or closed but no change in the petition, it's just blank in HS status page.
                    try to delete your partition device, and then restart the plugin.

Comment

That did it, works perfectly now...Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                      X