Envisalink won't connect HS2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Envisalink won't connect HS2

I had to reinstall Windows 7 to make HS2 run more smoothly, when I added the Envisalink plug-in, it won't connect. I get the following error:

12/17/2013 7:42:18 PM - EnvisaLink - DEBUG Stack: at HSPI_ENVISALINK.Partition.ExecuteRequest(TpiRequest req)

Originally posted by Onetime145 View Post
    I had to reinstall Windows 7 to make HS2 run more smoothly, when I added the Envisalink plug-in, it won't connect. I get the following error:

12/17/2013 7:42:18 PM - EnvisaLink - DEBUG Stack: at HSPI_ENVISALINK.Partition.ExecuteRequest(TpiRequest req)
    could you copy all the log lines, there should be more than one.
    also make sure, you don't have another HS2 or HS3 instance or another program connected to the EnvisaLink, only one can connect at the same time.

Comment

12/18/2013 8:37:13 AM - EnvisaLink - ERROR Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      12/18/2013 8:37:13 AM - EnvisaLink - DEBUG Stack: at HSPI_ENVISALINK.Partition.ExecuteRequest(TpiRequest req)
      12/18/2013 8:38:44 AM - EnvisaLink - ERROR Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      12/18/2013 8:40:39 AM - EnvisaLink - ERROR Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      12/18/2013 8:40:39 AM - EnvisaLink - DEBUG Stack: at HSPI_ENVISALINK.Partition.ExecuteRequest(TpiRequest req)

This is when I tried to arm/disarm from the status page.

Comment

before trying to arm or disarm, does it connect successfully when you start the plugin?

please post the logs you got when you start the plugin.

Comment

I checked the logs and it was attempting to connect to wrong ip address even though I had it set correctly. I restarted the computer and everything connected correctly....thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X