Envisalink DSC setup problems, No Bypass Status Or User Access Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Spud,
    OK, uninstalled/reinstalled and now it accepts the one user ID but for some reason the status on the Device List still shows unknow?

[ENVISALINK]
    host=192.xxxx
    password=user
    [PANEL]
    zone_count=16
    master_code=1234
    [GENERAL]
    log_level=Debug
    [USERS]
    ray###id=01

Comment

OK am able to add second user, but HS3 home page still says Unknown.

More importantly from the device list page if I hit Bypass on the only open zone, the partition still says Not Ready

Here is the log?

Nov-30 9:22:52 PM EnvisaLink DEBUG Stack: at HSPI_ENVISALINK.Zone.Bypass() Nov-30 9:22:51 PM EnvisaLink ERROR Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Nov-30 9:22:51 PM Device Control Device: EnvisaLink Zone 9 to Bypass (-1000) by/from: CAPI Control Handler Nov-30 9:21:36 PM Web Server Web Server authorized local login successful from: 192.Xxxxx User: Jesse Nov-30 9:15:38 PM Web Server Web Server authorized local login successful from: 192.XxxxxxxUser: ray Nov-30 9:15:34 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in EnvisaLink Nov-30 9:15:33 PM EnvisaLink INFO Go to the config page to set the IP address of the EnvisaLink interface Nov-30 9:15:33 PM EnvisaLink INFO EnvisaLink version 3.0.0.14
      Last edited by rayvino; November 30, 2014, 09:27 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Just did some more testing and the plugin is not seeing the changes. I have the log on debug.

1) I bypassed the alarm zone 9 from the keypad & it became Ready, I monitored both the eyez-on website & the local envisalink on my lan both changed to ready. The plugin did not change to ready or post anything to the logs.

2) I did the same from the eyez-on website, the keypad changed, local envisalink changed but the plugin is not seeing changes.

I guess you can think it over, I'm packing it in for the night. Thanks for your support.

Comment

Code:
          Nov-30 9:22:52 PM EnvisaLink DEBUG Stack: at HSPI_ENVISALINK.Zone.Bypass() 
          Nov-30 9:22:51 PM EnvisaLink ERROR Object reference not set to an instance of an object. 
          Nov-30 9:22:51 PM Device Control Device: EnvisaLink Zone 9 to Bypass (-1000) by/from: CAPI Control Handler 
          Nov-30 9:21:36 PM Web Server Web Server authorized local login successful from: 192.Xxxxx User: Jesse 
          Nov-30 9:15:38 PM Web Server Web Server authorized local login successful from: 192.XxxxxxxUser: ray 
          Nov-30 9:15:34 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in EnvisaLink 
          Nov-30 9:15:33 PM EnvisaLink INFO Go to the config page to set the IP address of the EnvisaLink interface 
          Nov-30 9:15:33 PM EnvisaLink INFO EnvisaLink version 3.0.0.14
          this log shows that the plugin is probably not connected to the EnvisaLink interface. As stated at the top of the config page, after you change either the IP or the Password of the EnvisaLink, you need to restart the plugin.

when the plugin starts and tries to connect, you will see some messages like:
          Dec-01 8:43:03 AM EnvisaLink DEBUG LoginInteraction 3
          if you don't see that, then it is not connected.

Comment

Thanks for great support!

Hi Spud,
            Haven't had much time to play around with this today but it looks like it is now connecting ok.

Still have the Unknown user in the Device List page but I haven't tested if the plugin can actually see who set or disarmed the alarm.

Thanks for your support yesterday, especially since it was on a Sunday when I have more time to troubleshoot, I appreciate it.

Comment

Hi Ray,

In version 3.0.0.17 I have added a "Arm Zero Entry Delay" button on partition devices. You just have to install the new version, and start the plugin. The button should be automatically added to your partition devices.

Regarding the "User Access" device showing "Unknown" status, it should be populated with something like "Armed by Ray" as soon as the plugin receives a UserOpening / UserClosing message. Those messages are sent by the panel when someone type a user code on the keypad to arm or disarm the system.

Comment

Yes you are correct I am now showing Disarmed by ray, thanks.

Thanks for adding the Armed No Delay button so quickly, I updated my plugin interface listing but it still shows 3.0.0.14 as the latest version, which is what I have, I will give it another try later tonight or tomorrow to see if the new update has been added.

Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by rayvino View Post
                  Thanks for adding the Armed No Delay button so quickly, I updated my plugin interface listing but it still shows 3.0.0.14 as the latest version, which is what I have, I will give it another try later tonight or tomorrow to see if the new update has been added.

Thanks again.
                  version 3.0.0.17 is not in the updater yet, it's there:http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=161219
                  you have to download it from there and follow instructions to manually install it.

I usually post new versions here in the forum in the Beta testing thread, and once they have been tested by a few users I asked HST to put
                  them in the updater.

Comment

Working...
                  X