Reveal user code that armed/disarmed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reveal user code that armed/disarmed?

I use the Envisalink plugin to my HS2 Pro setup to interface with the DSC 1864 panel.

Is there any way to reveal which user code armed or disarmed last? I'd like to trigger an event when, for example, the cleaning folks disarm the panel with their code.

I don't see this anywhere. Not sure if it's something on the panel that I don't have setup, or if it's just not available.

thanks
    Matt
    Last edited by matt91; January 24th, 2015, 02:22 PM.

in the HS3 version of the plugin there is a "User Access" device that shows who armed or disramed the system. see HS3 user guide

unfortunately this feature is not part of the HS2 version of the plugin and I do not plan to implement it as I now only do bug fixes for HS2 plugins.

so, I would advise to upgrade to HS3 if possible.

Comment

OK, thanks. Appreciate the quick response.

I think that I have a plugin which isn't HS3 compatible, but I'll look around again and see if I can find another way to accomplish that, such that I can upgrade without losing any functionality.

Matt

Comment

Hi Spud -

Just following up on my old post. I've migrated to HS3, and all seems well. However, I still can't accomplish my original issue of trying to trigger an event based on a specific user disarming the system. The issue seems to be that the user is stored as a string, and I can't seem to find anyway to trigger an event based on a string change (without scripting something.)

Can you think of any way to to do? If not, would be possible to have the numeric user ID stored as a value? I think triggering an event would be very easy if that were the case.

thanks

Matt

Comment

You can have a look at the EasyTrigger plugin to add triggers based on device strings.

Comment

Working...
          X