Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Help on install -Not ready

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Help on install -Not ready

    I have installed the plugin and did exactly as shown on your screen shots.
    All the zones show up but device is in the not ready mode even though it is ready?

  • #2
    please set the log level to debug from the config page, then restart the plugin and paste here what is written to the log. Thanks

    Comment


    • #3
      Resolved

      I did log it and found the actual module password is different than the envisilink site. I guess I never logged into the actual module and changed it!
      Once I changed the two to match wala!
      Do you have a way to make the disarm by code only?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by chiphead View Post
        Do you have a way to make the disarm by code only?
        not sure what you mean?
        the disarm button or action use the master code you enter in the config page.

        Comment


        • #5
          Keypad Code

          I was wondering if there is a way that you must use the master code to disarm. Eyes on has a disarm by code only.
          I am adding an alarm page to my ipad running HS3 touch hanging on wall.
          I want to only disarm with a code.
          Also when I drag the partition over in the designer how do I get the option to arm and disarm (with an event only?)

          Also what about the status of the system, whether it is armed or ready. I would like to display this as well.
          Last edited by chiphead; February 2nd, 2015, 07:46 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by chiphead View Post
            I was wondering if there is a way that you must use the master code to disarm. Eyes on has a disarm by code only.
            I am adding an alarm page to my ipad running HS3 touch hanging on wall.
            I want to only disarm with a code.
            Also when I drag the partition over in the designer how do I get the option to arm and disarm (with an event only?)

            Also what about the status of the system, whether it is armed or ready. I would like to display this as well.
            I can add a scripting function to disarm by code, but you would have to find a way in HSTouch to let the user enter the code and pass it to this scripting function.

            Arm and disarm are controls of the partition device, and the status of the system is the status of the partition device.
            I don't use HSTouch myself so I can't give you a step by step guide, but I guess in the designer you can attach device controls to buttons, and device status to text boxes.

            Comment


            • #7
              It doesn't show the partition device has any control in HSTouch. I put a passcode on the screen to get to the arm and disarm button.
              I have no status display though.
              Thanks


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by chiphead View Post
                It doesn't show the partition device has any control in HSTouch. I put a passcode on the screen to get to the arm and disarm button.
                I have no status display though.
                Thanks


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                what do you mean by "It doesn't show the partition device has any control in HSTouch"

                don't you see the Arm Stay, Arm Away Arm Zero Entry Delay and Disarm controls in the designer like in the screenshot below?

                Click image for larger version

Name:	hstouch.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.2 KB
ID:	1176254

                Comment


                • #9
                  Your right, sorry it is the status I was thinking of.


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by chiphead View Post
                    Your right, sorry it is the status I was thinking of.
                    the status can already be tracked as well.
                    drag a text element to your screen, then click on "StatusTrackingNormal" and you should be able to select the status text of the partition device like on the screenshot below:

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	hstouch2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	1176255

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I will give that a try thank you so much


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Worked like a charm! Just need to get buttons to change color when armed.
                        Thanks[emoji1]


                        Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X