Help on install -Not ready

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help on install -Not ready

I have installed the plugin and did exactly as shown on your screen shots.
    All the zones show up but device is in the not ready mode even though it is ready?

please set the log level to debug from the config page, then restart the plugin and paste here what is written to the log. Thanks

Comment

Resolved

I did log it and found the actual module password is different than the envisilink site. I guess I never logged into the actual module and changed it!
      Once I changed the two to match wala!
      Do you have a way to make the disarm by code only?

Comment

Originally posted by chiphead View Post
        Do you have a way to make the disarm by code only?
        not sure what you mean?
        the disarm button or action use the master code you enter in the config page.

Comment

Keypad Code

I was wondering if there is a way that you must use the master code to disarm. Eyes on has a disarm by code only.
          I am adding an alarm page to my ipad running HS3 touch hanging on wall.
          I want to only disarm with a code.
          Also when I drag the partition over in the designer how do I get the option to arm and disarm (with an event only?)

Also what about the status of the system, whether it is armed or ready. I would like to display this as well.
          Last edited by chiphead; February 2, 2015, 07:46 PM.

Comment

I was wondering if there is a way that you must use the master code to disarm. Eyes on has a disarm by code only.
            I am adding an alarm page to my ipad running HS3 touch hanging on wall.
            I want to only disarm with a code.
            Also when I drag the partition over in the designer how do I get the option to arm and disarm (with an event only?)

Also what about the status of the system, whether it is armed or ready. I would like to display this as well.
            I can add a scripting function to disarm by code, but you would have to find a way in HSTouch to let the user enter the code and pass it to this scripting function.

Arm and disarm are controls of the partition device, and the status of the system is the status of the partition device.
            I don't use HSTouch myself so I can't give you a step by step guide, but I guess in the designer you can attach device controls to buttons, and device status to text boxes.

Comment

It doesn't show the partition device has any control in HSTouch. I put a passcode on the screen to get to the arm and disarm button.
              I have no status display though.
              Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It doesn't show the partition device has any control in HSTouch. I put a passcode on the screen to get to the arm and disarm button.
                I have no status display though.
                Thanks

what do you mean by "It doesn't show the partition device has any control in HSTouch"

don't you see the Arm Stay, Arm Away Arm Zero Entry Delay and Disarm controls in the designer like in the screenshot below?

Click image for larger version

Name:	hstouch.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.2 KB
ID:	1176254

Comment

Your right, sorry it is the status I was thinking of.

Comment

Your right, sorry it is the status I was thinking of.
                    the status can already be tracked as well.
                    drag a text element to your screen, then click on "StatusTrackingNormal" and you should be able to select the status text of the partition device like on the screenshot below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	hstouch2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	1176255

Comment

I will give that a try thank you so much

Comment

Worked like a charm! Just need to get buttons to change color when armed.
                        Thanks[emoji1]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X