Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Additional info written to log possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Additional info written to log possible?

I am getting all of my Zone open/close information written to the log. I am not seeing any Tamper, FTC Trouble, etc. type messages in the log. Is this possible, or are these system type messages only available for use in events?

Edit: I turned off message logging for the Partition, because it seems to log a lot of ready/not ready messages. Is this where things like FTC trouble would show up if I enabled logging?
    Last edited by automateme; June 8th, 2015, 11:43 PM.

Originally posted by automateme View Post
    I am getting all of my Zone open/close information written to the log. I am not seeing any Tamper, FTC Trouble, etc. type messages in the log. Is this possible, or are these system type messages only available for use in events?

Edit: I turned off message logging for the Partition, because it seems to log a lot of ready/not ready messages. Is this where things like FTC trouble would show up if I enabled logging?
    Zone Tamper, FTC Trouble, etc... are only available as event triggers. But if you set the log level to debug from the config page, you should see the raw data corresponding to these messages in your logs.

Comment

Working...
    X