Multiple Envisalink Connections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Envisalink Connections

Does the Envisalink Plug In support two DSC Panel connections?

I want to put a separate DSC panel in my outbuilding and monitor both it and my home DSC using the same HS3.

Thanks!

no it doesn't, but I could easily modify it so that it supports multi instance, then you will just need to start a second instance of the plugin to connect to your second panel.

let me know if you want me to do it

Comment

Thanks Spud.

Am I the first one to request this? It seems like it would be a common request for home owners with multiple buildings. I would prefer to add to my house DSC but just too far for running all the wires.

If you added this would it become part of the standard Plugin or a special version?

Comment

Have you considered a remote expansion board? How many zones do you need in your outbuilding? This is what is typically done for outbuildings such as shops.

Cheers
        Al
        HS 3.0.0.548: 1970 Devices 1148 Events
        Z-Wave 3.0.1.262: 123 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by Beairmo View Post
          Thanks Spud.

Am I the first one to request this? It seems like it would be a common request for home owners with multiple buildings. I would prefer to add to my house DSC but just too far for running all the wires.

If you added this would it become part of the standard Plugin or a special version?
          yes you are the first to request this feature, as Al said using extension boards and different partitions is a more typical solution.

if I added the multi instance feature, it would become part of the standard plugin.

Comment

Working...
          X