Plugin stops working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plugin stops working

Has anyone else experienced an issue with the Envisalink Plugin in that it just stops working. What I mean by that, is that it stops recognizing that alarm zones are being triggered (a motion sensor is triggered or a door opens etc...). The problem is solved by simply disabling and then re-enabling the plugin. This seems to be happening fairly frequently lately (1 time per week). This is a problem because I have many events that trigger off of the signals from my alarm system and I have no way of knowing that the plugin has stopped until something that I expect to happen (e.g., a light turning on when I open a door) doesn't happen. While that example may not be 'serious', I do have events set up to notify me if my alarm is triggered.

Does anyone know of a way to create some type of event/notification that the plugin has stopped working or better yet, is there a fix of some sort for the plugin?

I've been having the exact same issue for months. The logs don't really show any failures either. Everything just stops updating altogether.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

in version 3.0.0.29 available here I have added some timeout to the TCP connection to avoid it getting stuck, I have also added the possibility to write logs to a file.
      So, please install this version, activate the "log to file" option, and if the issue persist, please send me the log file.

thanks

Comment

I installed the beta and have enabled the log to file option. Hopefully the beta fixes the issue!

Comment

Could you tell me if you are still seeing the issue with version 3.0.0.29. Thanks

Comment

I don't know about OP, but I haven't had an issue since installing the beta. Sometimes it takes a week or two to fail though.

Comment

Working...
            X