User Access

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

User Access

Ive been using this for a while, and everything works as it should. Except the user access device. It never changes. Anybody have any idea what can be wrong?
    Attached Files

how do you arm and disarm your panel?

if you arm or disarm without using a code, the panel doesn't send any information on who armed or disarmed, so the "user access" device is not updated.

Comment

I use codes to arm/disarm. I've looked in the log, doesnt seem to be any userinfo sendt to the envisalink. Is this something that i need to set up on the alarm? (I might have ruined some stuff since I had to reset it to reset the codes that I never got when I bought this house with the alarm)

Comment

can you post some debug logs when you arm/disarm

it looks like it used to work at some point since your screenshot shows that the user access device was updated on Feb 9th. Did you reset the panel after this date? What panel model is it?

Comment

Code:
          mai-22 15:58:06	 	EnvisaLink	DEBUG PartitionDisarmed 1
          mai-22 15:58:05	 	EnvisaLink	DEBUG KeypadLedStatePartition1Only 81
          mai-22 15:58:05	 	EnvisaLink	DEBUG ZoneAlarmRestore 1006
          mai-22 15:57:39	 	EnvisaLink	INFO Partition 1 status change: Armed Stay
          mai-22 15:57:39	 	EnvisaLink	DEBUG PartitionArmed 11
          mai-22 15:57:39	 	EnvisaLink	DEBUG KeypadLedStatePartition1Only 8A
          Its a DSC 1580. I dont remember exactly when I reset. But I think it was before 9th feb.

Comment

hmmm... for the user access device to be updated you need to see the UserClofing / UserOpening messages.
            I don't know what's wrong on your system... Could you try to arm/disarm with another code or try to arm using the "Partition Arm" action from HS3.

Also what's your EnvisaLink firmware, you should be able to see it from http://envisalink/3

Comment

Code:
              mai-23 00:25:43	 	EnvisaLink	INFO Partition 1 status change: Armed Stay
              mai-23 00:25:43	 	EnvisaLink	DEBUG PartitionArmed 11
              mai-23 00:25:43	 	EnvisaLink	DEBUG KeypadLedStatePartition1Only 8A
              mai-23 00:25:43	 	EnvisaLink	DEBUG ZoneAlarm 1030
              mai-23 00:25:41	 	EnvisaLink	DEBUG CommandAcknowledge 033
              mai-23 00:25:41	 	EnvisaLink	DEBUG Request: PartitionArmControlWithCode 1****
              mai-23 00:25:41	 	Event	Event Trigger "Security alarm events test"
              Firmware Version: 01.12.172

Comment

Looking in the manual I see that I can program reporting codes for closing and opening pr user. The manual says it is "F" by default. Might this be the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by NickStrong View Post
                  Looking in the manual I see that I can program reporting codes for closing and opening pr user. The manual says it is "F" by default. Might this be the problem?
                  yes that might be it

Comment

Any idea what I should program it to do. This alarm is not connected to a alarm company anymore.

Comment

Any idea what I should program it to do. This alarm is not connected to a alarm company anymore.
                      unfortunately no, I never actually programed a DSC panel. Do you have an electronic version of this manual that you could send me?

Comment

Here is the manual.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Any ideas Spud?

Comment

Any ideas Spud?
                            no, sorry I have no idea...
                            did you try to create a new access code, and try to arm/disarm with it?

Comment

Ok, thanks anyway. Maybe its just not possible with this type of alarm.

Comment

Working...
                              X