Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texecom Elite Ricochet 64W with SmartCom

Hi all,

I thought it best to start a new thread as I was worried about hijacking the requests thread.

I have just installed a Ricochet 64W system with a SmartCom interface connected - giving me WI-FI connectivity. I’m able to connect to the system using the Texecom iOS app, but want to connect the system to my HS3 system so that I can use inputs as triggers for events.

My HS3 system has the izTexecom plugin installed in trial mode to make sure I can get it all working before I go ahead and purchase.

I have the plugin options set to IP with the SmartCom IP address and port 10001 input on the Crestron tab.

Although the plugin appears to see the IP/port and is sending requests to it, it just doesn’t appear to be getting any data back. Is there anything I’m doing wrong or anything that I should be doing to set this up correctly? This is what the plugin seems to be doing data wise :

Many thanks for taking the time to read my post and for helping me.

Jay

———————————

HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.368 (Windows)
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10
    OS Version: 10.0.15063 Service Pack: 0.0
    System Uptime: 4 Days 0 Hours 9 Minutes 19 Seconds
    Number of Devices: 221
    Plug-Ins Enabled: Sonos:,UltraGCIR3:,BLLAN:,PLCBUS:,izTexecom:
    Processor Type and Speed: x64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10 at 1.86 GHz
    Modules/T
    Last edited by jayceekeys; December 26, 2017, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Hi Jay

Thanks for the feedback. It is good to know what the Texecom IP module can now be used with the Plug In. In the past I don't think that was possible.
      Nicolai L

Comment

If is ... to set up the ComWIFI you need to program the interface as a ComIP device in the panel and then once on the system, change the com protocol to Crestron.

John in support at Texecom was outstanding and a real credit to Texecom.

Cheers,

Jay

Comment

Working...
        X