Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have a copy of the Plugin manual?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have a copy of the Plugin manual?

I'm just considering getting a Texecom alarm, since UK alarms that integrate with HomeSeer seem to be very thin on the ground.

I have slight reservations since I know that the Texecom plugin is no longer supported, but want to establish whether it still works on current model Texecom equipment. Is there a list of supported Texecom systems anywhere?

The link on the HomeSeer shop page (https://shop.homeseer.com/products/i...lug-in-for-hs3) to the Texecom user manual does not seem to be valid, so I wondered if any other existing plugin users had a copy they could share?

Also, any tips/feedback from other UK plugin users would be most welcome.

Many thanks

Derek

You may find it contained in the downloaded zip file from the updater.

Just FYI, the developer has moved on to pastures new so support for this plugin has stopped (hence its legacy status in the updater).

There is a plugin for the Cytech Comfort alarm as an alternative for UK users.
    Jon

Comment

Originally posted by derekholtham View Post
      I'm just considering getting a Texecom alarm, since UK alarms that integrate with HomeSeer seem to be very thin on the ground.

I have slight reservations since I know that the Texecom plugin is no longer supported, but want to establish whether it still works on current model Texecom equipment. Is there a list of supported Texecom systems anywhere?

The link on the HomeSeer shop page (https://shop.homeseer.com/products/i...lug-in-for-hs3) to the Texecom user manual does not seem to be valid, so I wondered if any other existing plugin users had a copy they could share?

Also, any tips/feedback from other UK plugin users would be most welcome.

Many thanks

Derek
      You can contact Texecom customer support.

I think they are willing to test it for you if you provide the instructions (John Gildert tested it for me in 2017).

---
      John

Comment

Many thanks for the helpful replies jon00 and John245 . Sorry not to have acknowledged sooner, but I had notifications turned off for some reason, so have only just discovered your responses.

Comment

Working...
        X