X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jvCaddx Plugin

Description:
    jvCaddx Plug-in connects Homeseer to the CADDX/Networx family of alarm systems. You can use the NX-8e 'as is' but for NX-8, NX-6, NX-4 you will need a NX-584 expander.

Features:

• Free in beta and when it goes GA (Generally available)
    • Web based config wizard
    • Multi Partition Support / All partitions at-a-glance view
    • Supports Bypassing of zones vig GUI and Script
    • Update custom messages to NX-148e/1192 LCD Keypads
    • Display temporary messages to a keypad with time out
    • Zone and Alarm based event triggers and conditons
    • Script support
    • Zone and Alarm based actions
    • Support for Aux1 & Aux2
    • Written in .Net 2.0
    • Sync Panel Clock with PC
    • Tightly integrated with HomeSeer 2.1
    • Security that allows you to prevent unathorized arming/disarming or bypassing of zones

Attached Files
    Last edited by jasv; January 7, 2007, 02:42 PM.
    James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Betat version 0.2.47

Fixed some bugs with zone types and added security features listed below.

You can now set the plugin in the following ways
    1. No security code required. The plug in will allow you to Arm/Disarm/Bypass etc without any codes needed
    2. Code required and saved in the database. This requires you to enter a master code (a 4-6 digit code that you normally use to arm/disarm the panel using a keypad). The code is saved to the database so you will not need to re-enter it. You cannot arm/disarm/bypass without a valid master code.
    3. Code required but the code is not saved. Same as #2 except that you will need to re-enter the code each time you re-start HS
    4. Code required, not saved, expire time set. Same as #3 except that your code entry will expire after a time that you define (eg 2 minutes) . After the code expires you will need to re-enter a master code to allow you to arm/disarm/bypass, etc.
    Attached Files
    James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

Getting Failed to Verify User Code

tried trying in valid code, still won't work. Panel is connected and updating status but wont arm.

Thanks

Comment

Errors in Log...

11/27/2006 7:45:21 PM Status received Family Room Motion
        11/27/2006 7:46:01 PM jvCaddx Plug-In Error An unexpected error occured in the ActionUIFormat() function/subroutine: [System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at HSPI_JVCADDX.HSPI.ActionUIFormat(String& Action)]
        11/27/2006 7:46:01 PM jvCaddx Plug-In Error An unexpected error occured in the ActionUIFormat() function/subroutine: [System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at HSPI_JVCADDX.HSPI.ActionUIFormat(String& Action)]

Comment

Originally posted by Andy
          tried trying in valid code, still won't work. Panel is connected and updating status but wont arm.

Thanks
          Andy,
          If you wouldn't mind, could you try

1. Enter a valid code
          2. If it returns a "invalid code", click refresh. Does it still show invalid?
          3. Go to the device status page (where all the HS devices show) and do you see any buttons?
          James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

What version?

11/27/2006 7:45:21 PM Status received Family Room Motion
            What version did you upgrade from? Have you created some events/actions? If so, can you try editting one to see if it still works properly? If the event/action code changes sometimes HS requires that you re-edit the events to get them to work properly.
            James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

Enter code, hit return. Below the change buttton it says 'failed to verify user code'. Hit refresh, same. A new button appears for secutriy system "enter user code'. Hit that, it takes you to config page, 'failed to verify user'

I do see a difference in my events, Arm Stay event has "error processsing values'. I can see you have changed the controls. I had been keeping up with the updates, 0.2.28 I believe?

Comment

Ok, I reconfigured my Arm away, stay and disarm events. I just got the panel to arm in stay then disarm. Still see "failed to verify user code"?

Comment

Try hitting the "Change" Button

Enter code, hit return. Below the change buttton it says 'failed to verify user code'. Hit refresh, same. A new button appears for secutriy system "enter user code'. Hit that, it takes you to config page, 'failed to verify user'

I do see a difference in my events, Arm Stay event has "error processsing values'. I can see you have changed the controls. I had been keeping up with the updates, 0.2.28 I believe?
                  After entering the valid code, can you click on the "Change" Button? Then please wait 15-20 seconds and if you still have a "failed" message, the select the "refresh".
                  Obiviously, I will need to make this more user friendly but I could use your help in trying to figure out if it is a navigation problem or a bug. The above will help me figure that out.
                  James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

Click change and it takes a little bit to process the web page, same. Security System still has Enter User Code instead of Armed Stya or Disarmed?

Also panel 211 4 Set Clock/Calender needs to be on (missing in your instructions?) else: The alarm panel is not setup to accept setting of the clock, Please update the 'set Time/Date' setting

Comment

Fixed clock update ok, tried change again got:
                      Failed to Verify User codeYour panel settings are incorrect, please review initial setup instructions
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Andy; November 27, 2006, 11:26 PM. Reason: add attach

Comment

The user info with pin setting has to be on

In order to validate the userinfo the "user info with Pin" paramater must be on. If you have DL900 you can easily set that up in the controlpanel/advanced/Request enables tab. If you go to the plugin config /advanced / panel settings/ you should see something like the picture below.
                        Attached Files
                        James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

Click change and it takes a little bit to process the web page, same. Security System still has Enter User Code instead of Armed Stya or Disarmed?

Also panel 211 4 Set Clock/Calender needs to be on (missing in your instructions?) else: The alarm panel is not setup to accept setting of the clock, Please update the 'set Time/Date' setting
                          You are right. They are missing from my instructions. I had fixed it before but..

I will fix the instructions in the next version. Thanks for pointing that out and sorry for the pain.
                          James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

Check the docs again, missing 211, segment 3, bits 3&4 corrected.

Also, if you don't wait long enough, Config page will display invalid error messages about panel not set up correctly. Once its done reading panel, error messages go away.

Still getting failed to verify user code. Panel will still arm & disarm. Last night bedtime and wake events worked correctly. Basically, I'm up an running except for "verify user pin" and "enter user code" button on security device.

Thanks again for you help !!
                            Attached Files

Comment

I would like to get to the bottom of the issue.

Hopefully I can send you a version tonight with diagnostics. Thanks for your feedback.
                              James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

Working...
                              X