Log zone changes to homeseer log?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Log zone changes to homeseer log?

Is there a way to include all zone changes (open door, close window) to Homeseer Log?

Homeseer can react to zone changes, it just doesn't include this info in the log file. It seems like this used to work in the past, but every since I moved to a new house, and reset up homeseer on a new machine, I just can't figure out how to turn this feature back on.

I would like to log when doors and windows open and close, for later review.
    Is this still possible?

I am running the latest update for homeseer2 and the lastest version of the caddx plugin found in the updater.

Michael

BUMP, Anyone????

Comment

i dont have that plugin... but couldnt you create an event when partition tripped... have it then write to the log the device and status?
      HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

I remember that JV caddx used to allow you to view the last 10 or so faults of each alarm device by clicking the link from the status page. But now it just seems to take you the add device page.

Anyone able to log alarm devices? How are you doing it?

Comment

Working...
        X