Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error TriggerUI() Function/subroutine

I am now getting this error in the homeseer log:

5/3/2012 9:48:22 PM - jvCaddx Plug-In Er - An unexpected error occured in the TriggerUI() function/subroutine: [System.NullReferenceException: Object variable or With block variable not set. at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Symbols.Container..ct or(Object Instance) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.NewLateBinding.LateGe t(Object Instance, Type Type, String MemberName, Object[] Arguments, String[] ArgumentNames, Type[] TypeArguments, Boolean[] CopyBack) at HSPI_JVCADDX.HSPI.TriggerUI(String& trig_str)]

It happens EVERYTIME I click on the "trigger" button for an event.
    It happens on EVERY event, not just caddx related events.

For a test, I deleted all the events from my homeseer setup, and then tried to add a new event, and I get the same error. After this test, I restored all my events, and still get the error.

Any idea as to where I can look to solve this?

Michael

What version of jvCaddx are you running? And do you have any jvCaddx events set up with triggers? What happens if you disable the jvCaddx plugin?
    James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

Hi James,
      I am running the most current version, setup my new home less than 3 months ago, at that time everything was downloaded and installed new, most current.

I have many events that use Caddx for the trigger.

I was able to fix this issue, and yes, I had to disable the caddx plugin, reboot homeseer, then re-enable the caddx plugin. This did fix the problem, just not sure why.

Thanks for your reply.

BTW,
      I am still looking for the answer for this question posted here.
      http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=153487

MIchael

Comment

Working...
      X