No jvCaddxDB.mdb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No jvCaddxDB.mdb

I just installed the jvcaddx plugin (old stargate user) and I am getting an error saying:
    1/2/2013 1:40:21 PM - jvCaddx Plug-In Er - An unexpected error occured in the VerifyTablesExist() function/subroutine: [System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException: Could not find file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HSPRO\data\jvCaddx\jvCaddxDB.mdb'. at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnectionInternal..ctor(OleDbConnect ionString constr, OleDbConnection connection) at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnectionFactory.CreateConnection(Db ConnectionOptions options, Object poolGroupProviderInfo, DbConnectionPool pool, DbConnection owningObject) at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.CreateNonPooled Connection(DbConnection owningConnection, DbConnectionPoolGroup poolGroup) at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.GetConnection(D bConnection owningConnection) at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionClosed.OpenConnection(D bConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory) at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnection.Open() at dbModule.VerifyTablesExist()]

I would have thought it would create its db at first install. I checked permissions, and didnt see aproblem, but gave read/.write to users, without benefit.
    Is this a win 7/64 issue with it looking in program files, not (x86)?
    can someone send me a .mdb file that I can start from and reset?
    THanks

Did you get this fixed?

I just moved my Caddx from SG to HS. The process went reasonably smoothly, and I seem to have a database that was created automatically. The database is in a jvCaddx subfolder of the Data subfolder of HS.

You might try removing the plug-in and then download and install it again to see if that resolves the problem.
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Working...
    X