Can't find Log Event Messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't find Log Event Messages

I am trying to get the Police button my keypad to sound the siren and send a message to HS. I configured everything according to what I could find out from other posts on this forum and have the siren sounding when the police button is pressed for 3 seconds. The HS log shows the following when pressing the police button:

1/8/2016 1:57:48 PM - Event - Event Trigger "Garage/Mud Rm Door Status Closed"
    1/8/2016 1:57:48 PM - Device Control - Device: Security Garage Garage/Mud Rm Door Status (Z81) ON
    1/8/2016 1:57:55 PM - Event - Event Trigger "Garage/Mud Rm Door Status Closed"
    1/8/2016 1:57:55 PM - Device Control - Device: Security Garage Garage/Mud Rm Door Status (Z81) ON
    1/8/2016 1:58:04 PM - Event - Event Trigger "Garage/Mud Rm Door Status Closed"
    1/8/2016 1:58:04 PM - Device Control - Device: Security Garage Garage/Mud Rm Door Status (Z81) ON
    1/8/2016 1:58:04 PM - Error - In SetDeviceLastChange:Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    1/8/2016 1:58:04 PM - Error - In SetDeviceLastChange:Index was outside the bounds of the array.

I have one door (Garage/Mud Rm) connected to the keypad which is for some reason reporting the status of that door followed by about 40 lines that report the Error as seen above.

I have one event that is triggered by "When Partition 1 detects 'Police Panic' is logged" and I determined that this event is not throwing the error. (I disabled the event and I still get the in the logs when the button is pressed)

I think the problem is due to not having "Log Event Messages" set which I can't find. The instructions are to look for it in the Show Insgtructions page but I don't see it there? I've looked on every page. I am running the latest version.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I found Log Event Messages on the panel and set it so now the Log Event in the plug-in settings is checked. Aux 1 and 2 are turned on. I am getting the same errors. I turned on HS logging from the panel. I can't tell if there is anything in the HS log that helps as I don't know how to read the cryptic data. I looked at the log on the panel and I see "Audible Panic" shown. There is no choice for that in the event triggers. I thought that perhaps the Panel Status device might show the Police Panic as a status when the siren is set off by the police panic button but it shows Ready/Siren instead. There doesn't seem to be any indication anywhere of police panic that HS can read. It's looking like I will have to create a script to build a work around to accomplish my goal here as the plug-in doesn't seem to work. All of the errors don't seem to cause a problem so maybe I can just ignore them. The Panel Control device shows a status of Siren which I can use to launch a script.

My goal is to be able to initiate Panic from the caddx keypad as well as from my android wall mounted touch pads around the house. If I start a script when the siren goes off and if after some period of time that the siren is running I could then launch my other scripts that sends out text messages and phone calls to all of my neighbors who are all gun toting members of the NRA.

Comment

Working...
    X