MyQ server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MyQ server

My myq internet gateway stopped working a little while ago. It does not appear to be communicating with their server.

My iphone app stopped working so I know it has nothing to do with the plugin.

Just curious if anyone is seeing the same thing?

My gateway has a green light that won't stop flashing - according to the manual that means it is not communicating.

Originally posted by hiken View Post
    My myq internet gateway stopped working a little while ago. It does not appear to be communicating with their server.

My gateway has a green light that won't stop flashing - according to the manual that means it is not communicating.
    Mine (Craftsman) is connecting without issue. I think they use the same servers, but different URLs to connect.
    Randy Prade
    Aurora, CO
    Prades.net

PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino

Comment

They both use the same url. The only things that change are the AppID and the username/password.

Comment

Interesting. Tried it this morning and the myq internet gateway is up and running once again.

I already ordered a replacement from amazon. I guess it does not hurt to have a spare.

Maybe there are several myq servers - depending on region?

Comment

Originally posted by hiken View Post

It was probably due to the massive outage with several ISPs.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GaryFunk View Post
            It was probably due to the massive outage with several ISPs.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
            Correct, Level 3 had an outage yesterday that took down half the internet.

Comment

Working...
            X