Wrong OS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong OS?

Hello, so I just updated the MyQ Plugin to version 1.1.17301.270 this morning, and I kept getting the "WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from MyQ - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed."

Usually I just would have to wait, or disable and re-enable a plugin and it would be just fine. This time, the warning persisted, so I checked the log and saw this error:
    "Starting plug-in exe process: The specified executable is not a valid application for this OS platform."

Now, I know I'm running a pretty ancient machine with 32-bit WinXP, but this is a first for me. I probably shouldn't have even updated since I wasn't having any of the recent issues. I have completely restarted HS3 and the machine itself, but no luck. Can I re-install the old version somehow? Do I finally need to plunk down the $$ to replace the computer? Help!

Thanks in advance,
    -LxMeister

-----------------------------------
    SYSTEM PROFILE
    Current Date/Time: 11/15/2017 11:39:55 AM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.368
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional - Work Station
    System Uptime: 0 Days 0 Hours 51 Minutes 34 Seconds
    IP Address: 192.168.86.50
    Number of Devices: 221
    Number of Events: 229
    Available Threads: 100

Enabled Plug-Ins
    1.2.0.0: Device History
    0.0.0.26: drhsIpPlugIn
    3.0.0.40: EasyTrigger
    1.1.17301.270: MyQ
    3.0.0.14: NetCAM
    3.0.1.130: Z-Wave

So you're on 32-bit XP eh? Ummm... let me see if I can recompile it to work on that. It will take me a bit, I'll build a lab virtual machine to try it on.

Also check what .net framework you have installed, I know with the latest releases I moved to .net 4.6 framework. See if installing .net 4.6 would help.

Comment

Well, it certainly seems like this might be another nail in the coffin for this old machine... It appears that I have .Net version 4.0.30319, and a cursory Google search would suggest that was the last version supported on XP. Don't worry about trying to re-compile and creating a virtual machine, I expect it not to work. Is it possible to install an old version of the Plugin? I'm guessing not.

Oh well. I guess I should start searching the forums for a new small computer... something along the lines of an Intel NUC that'll at least run Win7. I've been meaning to do it for awhile anyway.

Comment

Working...
      X