Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes. just submitted it now.

Comment

My plugin is still not working. I've installed all the recent plugin updates.

I've submitted another debugging dump.

Thanks.

Current Date/Time: 12/16/2017 8:28:14 AM
      HomeSeer Version: HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.368
      Linux version: Linux HomeTrollerZeeS2V2 4.1.19-v7+ #858 SMP Tue Mar 15 15:56:00 GMT 2016 armv7l GNU/Linux System Uptime: 5 Days 13 Hours 25 Minutes 57 Seconds
      IP Address: 192.168.1.64
      Number of Devices: 102
      Number of Events: 29
      Available Threads: 147

Enabled Plug-Ins
      3.0.0.20: Ecobee
      1.1.17344.311: MyQ
      3.0.6542.35207: UltraWeatherWU3
      3.0.1.130: Z-Wave

Comment

Hey SJ,

I've looked over your dump files several times and everything seems as though it's working 100%. Do you have any sort of instant messenger that we could use to work together and get this solved for you?

I have the following instant messaging capabilities available, Please PM me if any of these would work for you and we can setup a time to get this fixed.

I can host a Google Meet
        Discord
        Curse Voice
        Pushbullet

Comment

Thank you. I truly appreciate your help. I am traveling for the Holidays - when I get home in January I'll see if we can find a mutually convenient time for a Skype call.

Thanks, again.

Happy Holidays!

Comment

Hey Kingfetty,
            Thank you for your offer to help me troubleshoot the issue I was having. I have solved the problem. As you probably suspected it was not the MyQ plug-in.

Once I had some time off during the Holidays and could spend some quality time out in the garage I could see the “on-again” “off-again” intermittent Wi-Fi connection caused by an old Wi-Fi extender that was slowly failing.

A new Netgear Orbi Mesh Router and Satellites has solved the problem and the MyQ plug-in is working perfectly.

Thanks, again for your patience and time. I apologize that I didn't figure out the root cause sooner before bothering you.

Best Wishes,
            SJ

Comment

I'm just glad you found it! Good sleuthing.

Comment

Working...
              X