MyQ Accessories - Can they be read by HS3? - Temperature,Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MyQ Accessories - Can they be read by HS3? - Temperature,Light

Is it possible to create devices for the lights and temperature to read into HS3?
    Jim
    ----
    Plugins:Z Wave 3.0.1.55, HS3 Pro 3.0.0.208, HS3Touch, HS3Touch IOS, Z-Net, SceneMaster, XBMC, Sonos, Media Controller, Envisalink (52 Virtual nodes), JowiHue, EasyTrigger, Liftmaster MyQ, BLBackup, BLLAN, BLRadar, Pushover

Devices:Cooper RF9540, Cooper Scene, Yale Locks, Sonos, Phillips Hue and Lux, DSC, Somfy Blinds

Originally posted by 519zwave View Post
    Is it possible to create devices for the lights and temperature to read into HS3?
    I attempted at one point to integrate support for the MyQ Lights and Thermostat models. The problem is they're so different in the way they need to be handled I decided to remove the support. It just kept creating problems for users. Once I get some spare time I plan to release a separate plugin to support the light modules, this will likely be free.

I also have a plugin coming out soon to support Wemo lights/switches/plugs

Comment

Originally posted by kingfetty View Post
      I attempted at one point to integrate support for the MyQ Lights and Thermostat models. The problem is they're so different in the way they need to be handled I decided to remove the support. It just kept creating problems for users. Once I get some spare time I plan to release a separate plugin to support the light modules, this will likely be free.

I also have a plugin coming out soon to support Wemo lights/switches/plugs
      Any update on light module support? Door functionality works great, and adding the light control would be very useful. Just looking for ability to monitor and control the lightstate variable that the plugin is already pulling in (based on the debug page). Thanks!
      -Wade

Comment

Originally posted by kingfetty View Post
        Once I get some spare time I plan to release a separate plugin to support the light modules, this will likely be free.
        kingfetty are you still planning to do this? Would be a great help for my setup. Thanks!
        -Wade

Comment

Just bought the PI, and it works the doors great. I also desire being able to control the light. Any update?

Comment

The lights are still in my to do list, but it will still be a while, I've got a lot going on and there is not a lot of demand for this feature.

Comment

Working...
            X