MyQ version ending .311 Interface Not Loaded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MyQ version ending .311 Interface Not Loaded

After updating to the latest version of the MYQ plugin which ends with version .311 I am seeing the following message on the Plugin Management screen:

Warning: Failed to get InterfaceStatus from MyQ - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed.

I have tried several times to restart the plug in and I've even reinstalled the MyQ plugin and above message always appears. I've even rebooted the computer and it still says the same thing.

The following is a portion of the Log:

Jan-19 9:47:42 AM Harmony Hub Error Plugin: Harmony Hub Test Connectivity:Hub1: HARMONY COMMUNICATION LOGIN : FAILURE ERROR : connectToHarmony : Unable to connect to specified IP Address on specified Port -44
    Jan-19 9:47:12 AM Harmony Hub Error Plugin: Harmony Hub Test Connectivity:Hub1: HARMONY COMMUNICATION LOGIN : FAILURE ERROR : connectToHarmony : Unable to connect to specified IP Address on specified Port -43
    Jan-19 9:46:42 AM Harmony Hub Error Plugin: Harmony Hub Test Connectivity:Hub1: HARMONY COMMUNICATION LOGIN : FAILURE ERROR : connectToHarmony : Unable to connect to specified IP Address on specified Port -42
    Jan-19 9:46:12 AM Harmony Hub Error Plugin: Harmony Hub Test Connectivity:Hub1: HARMONY COMMUNICATION LOGIN : FAILURE ERROR : connectToHarmony : Unable to connect to specified IP Address on specified Port -41
    Jan-19 9:45:45 AM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in MyQ
    Jan-19 9:45:44 AM Harmony Hub Error Plugin: Harmony Hub Test Connectivity:Hub1: HARMONY COMMUNICATION LOGIN : FAILURE ERROR : connectToHarmony : Unable to connect to specified IP Address on specified Port -40
    Jan-19 9:45:12 AM Harmony Hub Error Plugin: Harmony Hub Test Connectivity:Hub1: HARMONY COMMUNICATION LOGIN : FAILURE ERROR : connectToHarmony : Unable to connect to specified IP Address on specified Port -39
    Jan-19 9:44:58 AM Updater Install/Update of package MyQ was successful.

Originally posted by DesertHound View Post
    After updating to the latest version of the MYQ plugin which ends with version .311 I am seeing the following message on the Plugin Management screen:

Warning: Failed to get InterfaceStatus from MyQ - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed.

I have tried several times to restart the plug in and I've even reinstalled the MyQ plugin and above message always appears. I've even rebooted the computer and it still says the same thing.

The following is a portion of the Log:

Jan-19 9:47:42 AM Harmony Hub Error Plugin: Harmony Hub Test Connectivity:Hub1: HARMONY COMMUNICATION LOGIN : FAILURE ERROR : connectToHarmony : Unable to connect to specified IP Address on specified Port -44
    Jan-19 9:47:12 AM Harmony Hub Error Plugin: Harmony Hub Test Connectivity:Hub1: HARMONY COMMUNICATION LOGIN : FAILURE ERROR : connectToHarmony : Unable to connect to specified IP Address on specified Port -43
    Jan-19 9:46:42 AM Harmony Hub Error Plugin: Harmony Hub Test Connectivity:Hub1: HARMONY COMMUNICATION LOGIN : FAILURE ERROR : connectToHarmony : Unable to connect to specified IP Address on specified Port -42
    Jan-19 9:46:12 AM Harmony Hub Error Plugin: Harmony Hub Test Connectivity:Hub1: HARMONY COMMUNICATION LOGIN : FAILURE ERROR : connectToHarmony : Unable to connect to specified IP Address on specified Port -41
    Jan-19 9:45:45 AM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in MyQ
    Jan-19 9:45:44 AM Harmony Hub Error Plugin: Harmony Hub Test Connectivity:Hub1: HARMONY COMMUNICATION LOGIN : FAILURE ERROR : connectToHarmony : Unable to connect to specified IP Address on specified Port -40
    Jan-19 9:45:12 AM Harmony Hub Error Plugin: Harmony Hub Test Connectivity:Hub1: HARMONY COMMUNICATION LOGIN : FAILURE ERROR : connectToHarmony : Unable to connect to specified IP Address on specified Port -39
    Jan-19 9:44:58 AM Updater Install/Update of package MyQ was successful.

This log looks ok for the MyQ plugin, did you copy and paste the wrong section?

Comment

Yes that was the correct section of the log

yes, the section of the log I attached was the correct one. But, to resolve the problem I've restarted the hs3 computer and captured the entire log along with the screen image for the Interfaces and Plugin's that shows the error message. It is true the log shows the MyQ plugin loading properly, but, the interface does not load as indicated by the Interfaces screen. Also, the plugin is not available.
      Attached Files

Comment

Fixed somehow by making changes to netframework or something

I made some changes to get the Alexa voice going and I rebooted then MyQ plugin got installed. Possibly it was some netframework repairs I made.

Comment

If the settings page for MyQ is not available then the plugin is not running.

Troubleshooting steps..

1: Make sure you are running the latest version of the plugin
          2: Delete the MyQ.ini file under the Homeseer\Config directory

The reason it would be failing is usually a bad setting in the ini.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertHound View Post
            I made some changes to get the Alexa voice going and I rebooted then MyQ plugin got installed. Possibly it was some netframework repairs I made.
            Cool, glad you're up and running again

Comment

Working...
            X