How to troubleshoot...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to troubleshoot...

My MyQ garage doors stopped working today.
    HS3 log does look like everything is normal. However the doors do not open or close by HS3.
    I'm not rushing to blame HS3 or the plug-in. I think that the WiFi network in the garage could be the problem. However I have no way to prove it. My iPhone shows good WiFi in the garage. Is there a way to test if the doors are connected to the network and to troubleshoot where the problem is actually.

Thanks,

Originally posted by risquare View Post
    My MyQ garage doors stopped working today.
    HS3 log does look like everything is normal. However the doors do not open or close by HS3.
    I'm not rushing to blame HS3 or the plug-in. I think that the WiFi network in the garage could be the problem. However I have no way to prove it. My iPhone shows good WiFi in the garage. Is there a way to test if the doors are connected to the network and to troubleshoot where the problem is actually.

Thanks,
    If you have the MyQ app installed on your smart phone, it will tell you the online status and let you open and close the door via the app. If this is working, then the problem is with HS3 or vice versa.

Elliott

Comment

Working...
    X