Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plugin Start is Penging

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Plugin Start is Penging

    Eric, I'm recently running into a problem with the MyQ plugin.To be honest, I'm not even thinking it's an actual problem with the Plugin. I'm guessing I updated something along the way, and it is no longer working. But it's only the MyQ plugin that seems to be affected. It just won't even start. I get the "Plugin Start is Pending" message in the plugin manager.

    I'm seeing absolutely no log errors, even when in developer mode. I've tried restarting the plugin. Reinstalling the plugin. But no luck getting it going again. Any suggestions?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dlover; March 23rd, 2018, 12:56 PM.

  • #2
    Try deleting the myq.ini file in the config subfolder and seeing if it starts. It may be a corrupted config file. You will need to reset your login information on the settings page if it starts.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by kingfetty View Post
      Try deleting the myq.ini file in the config subfolder and seeing if it starts. It may be a corrupted config file. You will need to reset your login information on the settings page if it starts.
      Thanks, I deleted the plugin, deleted the .ini file, reinstalled the plugin. Everything installed successfully, but the plugin start is still pending.

      Comment


      • #4
        Have you tried a box reboot yet? When you start in developer mode, it will show the command line window of the plugin on the homeseer box itself. Do you see just a black window, or any text at all?

        Is this linux or windows?

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm running Linux (Ubuntu 16.0.4.4 and Mono 5.10.1.4).

          I don't see that type of window or console activity in linux. And not seeing anything in the logs. I see where HS3 finds it, and says it Initialized it. But No logs referencing any MyQ activity after that.


          Mar-23 12:44:34 PM HSTouch Server Server started on port 10200
          Mar-23 12:44:34 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in MyQ
          Mar-23 12:44:34 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in weatherXML
          Mar-23 12:44:34 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in BLBackup
          Mar-23 12:44:34 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in Z-Wave
          Mar-23 12:44:34 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in Nest
          Mar-23 12:44:34 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in BLLAN
          Mar-23 12:44:34 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in Honeywell Lyric
          Mar-23 12:44:34 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in drhsEvolution
          Mar-23 12:44:34 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in Pushover 3P
          Mar-23 12:44:34 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in Sonos
          Mar-23 12:44:34 PM Startup Initializing Plug-Ins
          Mar-23 12:44:34 PM Plug-In Found plug-in: drhsEvolution, version: 0.0.0.6
          Mar-23 12:44:34 PM Plug-In Found plug-in: Z-Wave, version: 3.0.1.206
          Mar-23 12:44:33 PM Plug-In Found plug-in: weatherXML, version: 3.0.0.83
          Mar-23 12:44:33 PM Plug-In Found plug-in: Sonos, version: 3.1.0.22
          Mar-23 12:44:32 PM Plug-In Found plug-in: Honeywell Lyric, version: 1.0.0.0
          Mar-23 12:44:32 PM Plug-In Found plug-in: Pushover 3P, version: 0.0.0.38
          Mar-23 12:44:31 PM Plug-In Found plug-in: Nest, version: 3.0.0.31
          Mar-23 12:44:31 PM Plug-In Found plug-in: MyQ, version: 1.1.17344.311
          Mar-23 12:44:30 PM Plug-In Found plug-in: BLLAN, version: 2.0.39.0
          Mar-23 12:44:30 PM Plug-In Found plug-in: BLBackup, version: 2.0.54.0
          Mar-23 12:44:29 PM Startup Checking for available plug-ins

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by dlover View Post
            I'm running Linux (Ubuntu 16.0.4.4 and Mono 5.10.1.4).

            I don't see that type of window or console activity in linux. And not seeing anything in the logs. I see where HS3 finds it, and says it Initialized it. But No logs referencing any MyQ activity after that.


            Mar-23 12:44:34 PM HSTouch Server Server started on port 10200
            Mar-23 12:44:34 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in MyQ
            Mar-23 12:44:34 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in weatherXML
            Mar-23 12:44:34 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in BLBackup
            Mar-23 12:44:34 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in Z-Wave
            Mar-23 12:44:34 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in Nest
            Mar-23 12:44:34 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in BLLAN
            Mar-23 12:44:34 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in Honeywell Lyric
            Mar-23 12:44:34 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in drhsEvolution
            Mar-23 12:44:34 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in Pushover 3P
            Mar-23 12:44:34 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in Sonos
            Mar-23 12:44:34 PM Startup Initializing Plug-Ins
            Mar-23 12:44:34 PM Plug-In Found plug-in: drhsEvolution, version: 0.0.0.6
            Mar-23 12:44:34 PM Plug-In Found plug-in: Z-Wave, version: 3.0.1.206
            Mar-23 12:44:33 PM Plug-In Found plug-in: weatherXML, version: 3.0.0.83
            Mar-23 12:44:33 PM Plug-In Found plug-in: Sonos, version: 3.1.0.22
            Mar-23 12:44:32 PM Plug-In Found plug-in: Honeywell Lyric, version: 1.0.0.0
            Mar-23 12:44:32 PM Plug-In Found plug-in: Pushover 3P, version: 0.0.0.38
            Mar-23 12:44:31 PM Plug-In Found plug-in: Nest, version: 3.0.0.31
            Mar-23 12:44:31 PM Plug-In Found plug-in: MyQ, version: 1.1.17344.311
            Mar-23 12:44:30 PM Plug-In Found plug-in: BLLAN, version: 2.0.39.0
            Mar-23 12:44:30 PM Plug-In Found plug-in: BLBackup, version: 2.0.54.0
            Mar-23 12:44:29 PM Startup Checking for available plug-ins
            And this worked before? Do you have SSH access to the linux box? If so can you:

            Stop the plugin
            Change to the homeseer install directory
            run the command mono HSPI_MyQ.exe

            See if you can see any output from that.

            Comment


            • #7
              Yes, I've been running it for a long time. As I mentioned, I'm sure it's caused by a recent Mono update. Running "mono HSPI_MyQ.exe" give me this...

              Unhandled Exception:
              System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'HSPI_MyQ.Program' threw an exception. ---> NLog.NLogConfigurationException: Error when setting property 'Format' on Layout Renderer: ${date} ---> System.ArgumentException: Object of type 'System.ReadOnlySpan`1[System.Char]' cannot be converted to type 'System.String'.
              at System.RuntimeType.CheckValue (System.Object value, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr) [0x00071] in <62351af909f64c3d9f8698380a6f7518>:0
              at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.ConvertValues (System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] args, System.Reflection.ParameterInfo[] pinfo, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr) [0x00069] in <62351af909f64c3d9f8698380a6f7518>:0
              at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00011] in <62351af909f64c3d9f8698380a6f7518>:0
              at System.Reflection.MonoProperty.SetValue (System.Object obj, System.Object value, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] index, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x0005d] in <62351af909f64c3d9f8698380a6f7518>:0
              at System.Reflection.PropertyInfo.SetValue (System.Object obj, System.Object value, System.Object[] index) [0x00000] in <62351af909f64c3d9f8698380a6f7518>:0
              at NLog.Internal.PropertyHelper.SetPropertyFromString (System.Object obj, System.String propertyName, System.String value, NLog.Config.ConfigurationItemFactory configurationItemFactory) [0x000fe] in <eb9f75c9ffa040549f1fea1320a5bf6c>:0
              --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
              at NLog.Internal.PropertyHelper.SetPropertyFromString (System.Object obj, System.String propertyName, System.String value, NLog.Config.ConfigurationItemFactory configurationItemFactory) [0x001b2] in <eb9f75c9ffa040549f1fea1320a5bf6c>:0
              at NLog.Layouts.LayoutParser.ParseLayoutRenderer (NLog.Config.ConfigurationItemFactory configurationItemFactory, NLog.Internal.SimpleStringReader sr) [0x0019c] in <eb9f75c9ffa040549f1fea1320a5bf6c>:0
              at NLog.Layouts.LayoutParser.CompileLayout (NLog.Config.ConfigurationItemFactory configurationItemFactory, NLog.Internal.SimpleStringReader sr, System.Boolean isNested, System.String& text) [0x0009a] in <eb9f75c9ffa040549f1fea1320a5bf6c>:0
              at NLog.Layouts.SimpleLayout.set_Text (System.String value) [0x00024] in <eb9f75c9ffa040549f1fea1320a5bf6c>:0
              at NLog.Layouts.SimpleLayout..ctor (System.String txt, NLog.Config.ConfigurationItemFactory configurationItemFactory) [0x0000d] in <eb9f75c9ffa040549f1fea1320a5bf6c>:0
              at NLog.Layouts.Layout.FromString (System.String layoutText, NLog.Config.ConfigurationItemFactory configurationItemFactory) [0x00000] in <eb9f75c9ffa040549f1fea1320a5bf6c>:0
              at NLog.Layouts.Layout.FromString (System.String layoutText) [0x00006] in <eb9f75c9ffa040549f1fea1320a5bf6c>:0
              at NLog.Layouts.Layout.op_Implicit (System.String text) [0x00000] in <eb9f75c9ffa040549f1fea1320a5bf6c>:0
              at HSPI_MyQ.LogConfig.ConfigConsoleTarget () [0x00000] in <164dad7b8ea643f0825486bab9017823>:0
              at HSPI_MyQ.LogConfig..ctor () [0x0017c] in <164dad7b8ea643f0825486bab9017823>:0
              at HSPI_MyQ.Program..cctor () [0x0000a] in <164dad7b8ea643f0825486bab9017823>:0
              --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
              [ERROR] FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'HSPI_MyQ.Program' threw an exception. ---> NLog.NLogConfigurationException: Error when setting property 'Format' on Layout Renderer: ${date} ---> System.ArgumentException: Object of type 'System.ReadOnlySpan`1[System.Char]' cannot be converted to type 'System.String'.
              at System.RuntimeType.CheckValue (System.Object value, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr) [0x00071] in <62351af909f64c3d9f8698380a6f7518>:0
              at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.ConvertValues (System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] args, System.Reflection.ParameterInfo[] pinfo, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr) [0x00069] in <62351af909f64c3d9f8698380a6f7518>:0
              at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00011] in <62351af909f64c3d9f8698380a6f7518>:0
              at System.Reflection.MonoProperty.SetValue (System.Object obj, System.Object value, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] index, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x0005d] in <62351af909f64c3d9f8698380a6f7518>:0
              at System.Reflection.PropertyInfo.SetValue (System.Object obj, System.Object value, System.Object[] index) [0x00000] in <62351af909f64c3d9f8698380a6f7518>:0
              at NLog.Internal.PropertyHelper.SetPropertyFromString (System.Object obj, System.String propertyName, System.String value, NLog.Config.ConfigurationItemFactory configurationItemFactory) [0x000fe] in <eb9f75c9ffa040549f1fea1320a5bf6c>:0
              --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
              at NLog.Internal.PropertyHelper.SetPropertyFromString (System.Object obj, System.String propertyName, System.String value, NLog.Config.ConfigurationItemFactory configurationItemFactory) [0x001b2] in <eb9f75c9ffa040549f1fea1320a5bf6c>:0
              at NLog.Layouts.LayoutParser.ParseLayoutRenderer (NLog.Config.ConfigurationItemFactory configurationItemFactory, NLog.Internal.SimpleStringReader sr) [0x0019c] in <eb9f75c9ffa040549f1fea1320a5bf6c>:0
              at NLog.Layouts.LayoutParser.CompileLayout (NLog.Config.ConfigurationItemFactory configurationItemFactory, NLog.Internal.SimpleStringReader sr, System.Boolean isNested, System.String& text) [0x0009a] in <eb9f75c9ffa040549f1fea1320a5bf6c>:0
              at NLog.Layouts.SimpleLayout.set_Text (System.String value) [0x00024] in <eb9f75c9ffa040549f1fea1320a5bf6c>:0
              at NLog.Layouts.SimpleLayout..ctor (System.String txt, NLog.Config.ConfigurationItemFactory configurationItemFactory) [0x0000d] in <eb9f75c9ffa040549f1fea1320a5bf6c>:0
              at NLog.Layouts.Layout.FromString (System.String layoutText, NLog.Config.ConfigurationItemFactory configurationItemFactory) [0x00000] in <eb9f75c9ffa040549f1fea1320a5bf6c>:0
              at NLog.Layouts.Layout.FromString (System.String layoutText) [0x00006] in <eb9f75c9ffa040549f1fea1320a5bf6c>:0
              at NLog.Layouts.Layout.op_Implicit (System.String text) [0x00000] in <eb9f75c9ffa040549f1fea1320a5bf6c>:0
              at HSPI_MyQ.LogConfig.ConfigConsoleTarget () [0x00000] in <164dad7b8ea643f0825486bab9017823>:0
              at HSPI_MyQ.LogConfig..ctor () [0x0017c] in <164dad7b8ea643f0825486bab9017823>:0
              at HSPI_MyQ.Program..cctor () [0x0000a] in <164dad7b8ea643f0825486bab9017823>:0
              --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

              Comment


              • #8
                Eric, as I guessed, it was from a mono update. I reverted back to Mono 5.4.1.7 and MyQ works just fine. But it's still good to know that Mono 5.10.0 breaks MyQ.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by dlover View Post
                  Eric, as I guessed, it was from a mono update. I reverted back to Mono 5.4.1.7 and MyQ works just fine. But it's still good to know that Mono 5.10.0 breaks MyQ.
                  Good to know. I will do some internal testing to see what they changed.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by dlover View Post
                    Eric, as I guessed, it was from a mono update. I reverted back to Mono 5.4.1.7 and MyQ works just fine. But it's still good to know that Mono 5.10.0 breaks MyQ.
                    Latest version now works with the MONO update.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I'm seeing the same thing but I am on Windows. It says "plugin start is pending" if I go to the manage plugins menu. If I look in the logs though it says "Finished Initializing Plugin MyQ"


                      This is a fresh install. Never used the PI before. Just got my liftmaster door installed yesterday and thought I'd give it a try. Let me know if there's something I'm missing.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
                        I'm seeing the same thing but I am on Windows. It says "plugin start is pending" if I go to the manage plugins menu. If I look in the logs though it says "Finished Initializing Plugin MyQ"


                        This is a fresh install. Never used the PI before. Just got my liftmaster door installed yesterday and thought I'd give it a try. Let me know if there's something I'm missing.
                        Do you have access to the console of the machine running homeseer? Enable the option for Developer options on the top of the plugin manager page then start the plugin and see if you get a console window that shows anything.

                        If this doesn't get you very far, we can have the plugin dump it's logs to a log file. I can walk you through that if need be.

                        Also, make sure you have .Net 4.6.2 installed

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Looks like I didn't have the right .net version. Seems to be working now. Thanks!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Awesome!

                            Comment

                            Unconfigured PHP Module

                            Collapse

                            Working...
                            X