MYQ Warning and Plugin Not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MYQ Warning and Plugin Not Working

So I've licensed the MyQ plugin for the hometrollerSEL running Linux. All most current versions and OS. The MyQ plugin says it's started in the Log file, but throws a warning and doesn't actually operate. I've not been able to configure the plugin, it hasn't been given my MyQ username and password, and it doesn't seem to have placed a .ini file in the Config directory.

The warning is

"WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from MyQ - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed."

Under the status.

Can anyone point me toward a solution?

Originally posted by E.S.Buckeye View Post
    So I've licensed the MyQ plugin for the hometrollerSEL running Linux. All most current versions and OS. The MyQ plugin says it's started in the Log file, but throws a warning and doesn't actually operate. I've not been able to configure the plugin, it hasn't been given my MyQ username and password, and it doesn't seem to have placed a .ini file in the Config directory.

The warning is

"WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from MyQ - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed."

Under the status.

Can anyone point me toward a solution?

The error you listed indicates the plugin may be failing to start. If it's Linux make sure you're running Mono 5.4.1.7. I have gotten reports last week that the most recent version of Mono (5.10.0) breaks the plugin. I am still reviewing the changes to that version of Mono to see what the breaking change they put in place was.

If running Windows you need to have .Net Framework 4.6 installed.

Comment

Figured out how to do the rollback to 5.4.1.7. I'll post my solution later so others can have it as a reference. It *wasn't* easy. However, it did fix the problem!

Comment

Any update on resolving this? I would like to get MyQ up and running and would rather not roll back Mono if I don't have to.

Comment

Originally posted by WhitW View Post
          Any update on resolving this? I would like to get MyQ up and running and would rather not roll back Mono if I don't have to.
          I have not found the exact cause yet. It appears to be an issue between the Nlog dll and the latest version of mono.

Comment

Originally posted by kingfetty View Post
            I have not found the exact cause yet. It appears to be an issue between the Nlog dll and the latest version of mono.
            The latest version of the plugin is fixed to work with the new Mono version. It's safe to update mono now.

Comment

Working...
            X