Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated now not working

Hello,

I just updated the myq plugin the other day and now I getting an error when turning on the plugin,

WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from MyQ - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed.

Also seeing this in syslog:

System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'HSPI_MyQ.Program' threw an exception. ---> NLog.NLogConfigurationException: Error when setting property 'Format' on Layout Renderer: ${date} ---> System.ArgumentException: Object of type 'System.ReadOnlySpan`1[System.Char]' cannot be converted to type 'System.String'.
    Apr 18 21:33:31 ult4dr-Unix mono[14496]: at System.RuntimeType.CheckValue (System.Object value, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr) [0x00071] in <9bbab8f8a2a246e98480e70b0839fd67>:0

Thanks

Originally posted by ult4dr View Post
    Hello,

I just updated the myq plugin the other day and now I getting an error when turning on the plugin,

WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from MyQ - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed.

Also seeing this in syslog:

System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'HSPI_MyQ.Program' threw an exception. ---> NLog.NLogConfigurationException: Error when setting property 'Format' on Layout Renderer: ${date} ---> System.ArgumentException: Object of type 'System.ReadOnlySpan`1[System.Char]' cannot be converted to type 'System.String'.
    Apr 18 21:33:31 ult4dr-Unix mono[14496]: at System.RuntimeType.CheckValue (System.Object value, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr) [0x00071] in <9bbab8f8a2a246e98480e70b0839fd67>:0

Thanks
    Based on this dump it's linux OS?
    What was the old version you were running?

There is a known issue with the latest version of MONO and the NLog 3rd party DLL I use. What version of MONO are you running?

Comment

Mono JIT compiler version 5.10.1.47 (tarball Tue Apr 17 15:12:35 UTC 2018)
      Copyright (C) 2002-2014 Novell, Inc, Xamarin Inc and Contributors. www.mono-project.com
      TLS: __thread
      SIGSEGV: altstack
      Notifications: epoll
      Architecture: amd64
      Disabled: none
      Misc: softdebug
      Interpreter: yes
      LLVM: supported, not enabled.
      GC: sgen (concurrent by default)

Comment

Originally posted by ult4dr View Post
        Mono JIT compiler version 5.10.1.47 (tarball Tue Apr 17 15:12:35 UTC 2018)
        Copyright (C) 2002-2014 Novell, Inc, Xamarin Inc and Contributors. www.mono-project.com
        TLS: __thread
        SIGSEGV: altstack
        Notifications: epoll
        Architecture: amd64
        Disabled: none
        Misc: softdebug
        Interpreter: yes
        LLVM: supported, not enabled.
        GC: sgen (concurrent by default)
        Yeah, it's confirmed that 5.10.X breaks the NLog DLL that I use for logging. I've been looking for a fix and workaround for this. I may end up stripping out the logging feature. If you want you can either roll the Mono back to a previous release or just await a fix from me.

Comment

For additional information, I am currently testing some builds that show promise.

Comment

Try build .312 of the plugin (just uploaded) and see if that helps any.

Comment

Wonderful I will try that. Thank you for your support.

I will let you know.

Comment

All good. It works again.

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                X