Issue with HS3 MyQ device creation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with HS3 MyQ device creation

Edit: kingfetty I'm tagging you because this post isn't showing up for me in the Today's Posts, New Unread Topics, or even a search for posts from the past 2 weeks, and want to be sure it's not missing your radar. Thanks.

-----------------------------

​​​​​​​Due to issues with my MyQ hub and router configuration, I've had to delete and recreate my MyQ "place" and devices (2 garage door openers). This, expectedly, cause the PI to recreate my HS3 devices. The new devices do not have the same status and controls as the prior ones. In attempt to troubleshoot, I stopped the PI, deleted the devices, and restarted the PI. The HS3 devices were created again with exactly the same configuration.

How can I get the prior configuration and capabilities back? E.g., stopped, opening, closing, opened, etc.? If I manually add them, will they work, or has Liftmaster changed what data and controls they expose?

Thank you.

New device status graphics tab:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	1 Size:	68.9 KB ID:	1251164

Old device status graphics tab:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture2.PNG Views:	2 Size:	293.1 KB ID:	1251166
    Last edited by cc4005; October 3rd, 2018, 06:12 PM.
    -Wade

And I think my question is now moot. It appears that as the doors have been operated, the various statuses have been pushed out and the PI devices are now updated with all that were previously there.
    -Wade

Comment

The way that MyQ made their service, different doors have different states. So the plugin waits to see the door states and the codes associated to them before it creates them. The net result is that you must cycle each door at least once after the plugin is running before it will completely create all the known states.

Comment

Working...
      X