MyQ not working for sure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MyQ not working for sure

Totally broken. I was traveling lately so I'm not sure when and how it happened but it is totally broken now. Tried disabling and re-enabling the plug-in but it didn't help. This causes major inconvenience to the family as they have gotten used to it. Please fix asap and propose solid working solution. I read the other postings but all I see is guessing maybe this or that or try this and the other thing. Not to speak that some of the suggestions are beyond me like reinstalling .NET. I don't even know what it is.

actually HS3 tells me that MyQ broke around Nov, 11th, 2018. Now I see strange settings in the setup menu that weren't there before. Asks me for credentials that I don't have. Do you want me to pay monthly fee to LiftMaster to use the plug-in? No way.

Comment

Mine is working fine and also the Android app. No mention of fees or unusual errors in the logfile.

HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.435
      Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home - Work Station

Enabled Plug-Ins
      3.0.0.4: EnvCan
      1.2018.717.1011: MyQ
      1.0.0.7: Restart
      3.0.1.190: Z-Wave

Comment

No issues here. Rock solid for quite a while now. v. 1.2018.717.1011
        -Wade

Comment

Originally posted by risquare View Post
          actually HS3 tells me that MyQ broke around Nov, 11th, 2018. Now I see strange settings in the setup menu that weren't there before. Asks me for credentials that I don't have. Do you want me to pay monthly fee to LiftMaster to use the plug-in? No way.
          I'm not sure what you're seeing here, but there is no monthly fee to liftmaster. If you're wanting help you need provide actual information instead of just complaining. The plugin has been stable for several months now. On some occasions the MyQ Service goes down, but that has nothing to do with my plugin, and it's usually back up rather quickly. The only complaint I've seen lately is a few error logs from people when the MyQ service goes down.

What version of HomeSeer are you running?
          Linux or Windows?
          what .net framework versions are installed if windows?
          what mono version is installed if linux?
          what version of the plugin is installed?
          what exactly are your symptoms?
          are there any error logs in the homeseer logs from the myq plugin?

Comment

Glad to hear that it works for others. Hopefully mine will be fixed soon. Please advise what to do to get it back. Below are my details.
            Current Date/Time: 12/5/2018 12:37:56 PM
            HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.478
            Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home - Work Station
            System Uptime: 15 Days 23 Hours 11 Minutes 26 Seconds
            IP Address: 192.168.1.242
            Number of Devices: 778
            Number of Events: 481
            Available Threads: 200
            HSTouch Enabled: True
            Event Threads: 0
            Event Trigger Eval Queue: 0
            Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0
            Device Exec Queue: 0
            HSTouch Event Queue: 0
            Email Send Queue: 0
            Anti Virus Installed: Windows Defender

Enabled Plug-Ins
            1.23.0.0: Big5
            3.0.11.0: BLRadioRA
            3.0.0.29: Chromecast
            3.0.0.56: DSC Security
            5.0.0.59: Global Cache Pro
            3.0.0.33: MediaController
            1.2018.717.1011: MyQ
            1.0.0.1: teslaSeer
            Here is what I get in the log
            Dec-05 12:40:39 PM MyQ Warn You have no services enabled, please goto the MyQ plugin settings and configure a service and enable the checkbox.
            Dec-05 12:39:39 PM MyQ Warn You have no services enabled, please goto the MyQ plugin settings and configure a service and enable the checkbox.
            MyQ settings are giving me this message

You must enable the correct login service
            I don't know what to put there and how it was working before. I put my e-mail in the authentication screen but I don't have a password since I never setup anything with LiftMaster.

Comment

Is it possible you've forgotten about setting up an account with LiftMaster? I don't think the plugin could have worked without authentication since it works by interfacing with the MyQ server and has to know to look at your account/devices (and gain permission to do so). My understanding is it simulates the phone app (or web app?) since LiftMaster doesn't have an official public API.
              -Wade

Comment

Originally posted by cc4005 View Post
                Is it possible you've forgotten about setting up an account with LiftMaster? I don't think the plugin could have worked without authentication since it works by interfacing with the MyQ server and has to know to look at your account/devices (and gain permission to do so). My understanding is it simulates the phone app (or web app?) since LiftMaster doesn't have an official public API.
                Yes it's quite possible as I'm getting these "registrations" requests on a daily basis. The question is how the "solid performance" myQ plug-in lost it all. Now I have to go back trough the restore password process with LiftMaster as I do not have other choice.
                ... and this is just the beginning of an ordeal. Waiting for more than 2 hours now to get "restore password" from LiftMaster.

Comment

Did you get it working? I just used the Forgot Password on myliftmaster.com login screen and got a reset email in a couple seconds so you might want to try that if you haven't already.
                  -Wade

Comment

Make sure you have the correct option selected on the authentication settings page
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cc4005 View Post
                      Did you get it working? I just used the Forgot Password on myliftmaster.com login screen and got a reset email in a couple seconds so you might want to try that if you haven't already.
                      Thanks a lot. It worked instantly as you said. It seems that I was on another web page of theirs that didn't work.
                      Thanks to all who helped. My garage doors are operational again under HS3 and MyQ plug-in.

Comment

For the past couple of days, when I try to use the app on my iPhone and iPad I get a message: "Server Error. MyQ Server not responding. Please try again later." I've shut down/restarted my mobile devices and powered the WiFi device off/on. I rechecked the USB connection to my cable modem/wifi router. I need this to work. Ideas?? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rdhartm View Post
                          For the past couple of days, when I try to use the app on my iPhone and iPad I get a message: "Server Error. MyQ Server not responding. Please try again later." I've shut down/restarted my mobile devices and powered the WiFi device off/on. I rechecked the USB connection to my cable modem/wifi router. I need this to work. Ideas?? Thanks
                          What app are you referring to?

Comment

rdhartm replying: I'm using the Craftsman Garage Door app. My error for not including that important piece of information. My garage door model number is 139.55918

Comment

Working...
                            X