Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does This Plugin Work With Chamberlain MYQ-G0301-D?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does This Plugin Work With Chamberlain MYQ-G0301-D?

Does This Plugin Work With Chamberlain MYQ-G0301-D?

I've not tested it with one. If it shows up to the phone app as a "door" then it should work with the plugin. If it shows as a gate or lamp or anything else the plugin will not recognize it.

Comment

Apparently Chamberlain offers its own cloud service which is not selectable on this plug-in. If it's easily added, I'd be willing to wait. Otherwise, I've asked for a refund. I incorrectly assumed that MyQ interoperability was better managed than this. Not kingfettys fault :-).

Comment

Originally posted by jhosmer View Post
        Apparently Chamberlain offers its own cloud service which is not selectable on this plug-in. If it's easily added, I'd be willing to wait. Otherwise, I've asked for a refund. I incorrectly assumed that MyQ interoperability was better managed than this. Not kingfettys fault :-).

This plugin uses the same account you would use with the mobile app. The plugin is currently written to only support device types listed as garage door. The plugin authenticates to the MyQ cloud service and retrieves a list of all devices registered and filters that list to garage doors. Then it creates a homeseer device representation for each of the matching garage doors. If you want to see a raw list of all the devices listed in the web service, the plugin has that information in the plugin's setting-> debug page.

Comment

I've been terribly remiss in not replying to this earlier. I got this working immediately given the hints in the last message from kingfetty and I've been very happy with the capability since. It only took me a year to remember to reply.

Comment

Working...
          X