MyQ status is out of sync

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MyQ status is out of sync

The status for my MyQ garage door is out of sync. When it's closed, the status indicates open and visa versa. I'm not sure how to get it corrected. I have disable the plugin, restarted the system and reenabled the plugin with no effect. I thought about uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin however I'm not sure whether I'll lose my license or not.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thank you,
    Bryan

Uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin will not lose your license, it's tied to your homeseer install. That being said it would not likely fix your issue either. What's probably happened, is when you first install the plugin it learns from the web service what value (0,1,2,3,4, etc) mean open, close, moving, etc. It's likely that when you first installed the plugin something went wrong in that learning process. I would advice the following procedure.
    1. Stop the plugin
    2. Delete the homeseer devices that it created
    3. make sure your garage door(s) is already closed
    4. start the plugin and let it rediscover and recreate the door devices
    5. then open and close the doors while the plugin is running so that it can re-learn the states.

Let me know if this helps or not.

Comment

Thank you kingfetty for your response. It has worked correctly for the last couple of years and only started this the other day. My other garage door is operating correctly. I will attempt to uninstall and reinstall the plugin.

Comment

Working...
      X