No announcement yet.

MyQ Plugin - Error on Start Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I disabled the PI. Let me turn back on and I'll get back to you.

started up fine and currently working with no errors. I'm beginning to wonder if this has to do with wifi issues.

I'm on a Unifi setup, and it shows a strong connection to the garage, but when I look at the history, I see that I drops off pretty low at random times.

Comment

Mine worked for few days and is totaly broken today. Tons of red ink, similar to what was posted here. What is the solution? What password do I need to change and where.

Comment

All,

I'm seeing the same thing on my side now also. It looks like they've changed the API a bit again and are once again trying to black list us. Standby while I get to the bottom of it.

Comment

Stress testing an internal build right now. I'll keep you all updated, so far so good. I'll get it out to you all as soon as possible.

Comment

New version just submitted to Homeseer to add to the updater. I've stress tested this build pretty well, and if it does error out should give us some nice details as to what's going on.

If you cannot wait until it hits the updater, here's the manual download.

DOWNLOAD 1.2019.1108.1250

If you manually install it, make sure to copy the DLL files to the Homeseer/bin/MyQ sub folders.

Comment

I just did 1250 update through the updater. It says it fails to install but still updates the updated Version number but the doors control no longer work. Did disable to plugin before updating.

Get this in the log
              Nov-08 12:49:09 Updater Error Installation of package MyQ failed. Try disabling the plugin first, then re-try the update.
              Nov-08 12:49:09 Updater Error, package file not found: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\Updates3\MyQ1.2019.1108.1250\System.Net.Http.Formatting

Comment

I have exact same issue as CamCorp, SO frustrating!! It was working perfectly until this useless upgrade.

MyQ plugin stopped working when I upgraded today to 1.2019.1108.1250, MyQ debug page stuck at initializing for 30 min now.

MyQ log;
                ----------------- Logging started on 2019-11-08 13:42:49.4560 ------------------
                2019-11-08 13:42:49.4404| WARN|HSPI_MyQ.Program.client_Disconnected |Disconnected from HomeSeer server!
                2019-11-08 13:42:49.4560| WARN|HSPI_MyQ.Program.Main |Connection to HomeSeer lost, shutting down plugin...
                2019-11-08 13:53:42.1356| DEBUG|HSPI_MyQ.PluginController.set_FileLogging|Changed File Logging Setting to: True
                ----------------- Logging finished on 2019-11-08 13:54:46.7583 -----------------
                2019-11-08 13:54:46.7583| DEBUG|HSPI_MyQ.PluginController.SetupRemoteLogging|Reconfigu red remote logging destinations
                2019-11-08 13:54:47.0396| DEBUG|HSPI_MyQ.PluginController.set_ForumName |Updated ForumName (jnarva@cobaltsphere.com)
                ----------------- Logging finished on 2019-11-08 13:54:50.2270 -----------------
                2019-11-08 13:54:50.4770| DEBUG|HSPI_MyQ.PluginController.DumpHSInfo |Gathered HomeSeer device database dump
                2019-11-08 13:54:50.7270| DEBUG|HSPI_MyQ.PluginController.DumpHSInfo |Gathered MyQ.ini configuration dump
                2019-11-08 13:54:50.9613| DEBUG|HSPI_MyQ.PluginController.DebugDump |[{"get_ImageLarge":""/images/myq/myq.png"","get_Interface":""MyQ"","get_InterfaceInstance":"" "","get_Last_Change":""\\/Date(1573241254448)\\/"","get_Name":""MyQ Double Garage Door"","get_Location":""Garage"","get_Location2":""Garage"", "get_PlugExtraData_Get":"{"deviceversion":"958","serialnumbe r":"CG08600D204B"}","get_ScaleText":"""","get_ScriptName":"" "","get_ScriptFunc":"""","get_Status_Support":"false","get_S tringSelected":"""","get_UserNote":"""","get_UserAccess":""A ny"","get_Buttons":"""","get_Version":"3.2","get_LinkedDevic e":"0","get_Ref":"676","get_VoiceCommand":"""","get_Attentio n":"""","get_AdditionalDisplayData":"""","get_Address":""HOM E"","get_Code":"""","get_Relationship":"0","get_AssociatedDe vices":"[]","get_AssociatedDevices_Count":"0","get_AssociatedDevices_L ist":"""","get_Can_Dim":"false","get_Device_Type_String":""" ","get_DeviceType_Get":"{"Device_API":4,"Device_API_Descript ion":"Plug-In API","Device_Type":1,"Device_Type_Description":"Plug-In Type 1","Device_SubType":0,"Device_SubType_Description":""}","get _devString":""closed"","get_NewDevString":""closed"","get_HS devValue":"3","get_devValue":"3","get_NewDevValue":"3","get_ ChangedValueORString":"false","get_Image":""/images/myq/myq_thumb.png"","VSP3":"{"PairType":1,"PairButtonImageType": 0,"PairButtonImage":"","Render_Location":{"Row":0,"Column":0 ,"ColumnSpan":0},"RangeStart":0,"RangeEnd":0,"RangeStatusPre fix":"","RangeStatusSuffix":"","RangeStatusDecimals":0,"Rang eStatusDivisor":0,"IncludeValues":true,"ValueOffset":0,"HasA dditionalData":false,"HasScale":false,"ZeroPadding":false,"C ontrolStatus":1,"ControlUse":0,"Render":1,"Value":3,"StringL ist":null}","VSP2":"{"PairType":1,"PairButtonImageType":0,"P airButtonImage":"","Render_Location":{"Row":0,"Column":0,"Co lumnSpan":0},"RangeStart":0,"RangeEnd":0,"RangeStatusPrefix" :"","RangeStatusSuffix":"","RangeStatusDecimals":0,"RangeSta tusDivisor":0,"IncludeValues":true,"ValueOffset":0,"HasAddit ionalData":false,"HasScale":false,"ZeroPadding":false,"Contr olStatus":1,"ControlUse":0,"Render":1,"Value":2,"StringList" :null}","VSP1":"{"PairType":1,"PairButtonImageType":0,"PairB uttonImage":"","Render_Location":{"Row":0,"Column":0,"Column Span":0},"RangeStart":0,"RangeEnd":0,"RangeStatusPrefix":"", "RangeStatusSuffix":"","RangeStatusDecimals":0,"RangeStatusD ivisor":0,"IncludeValues":true,"ValueOffset":0,"HasAdditiona lData":false,"HasScale":false,"ZeroPadding":false,"ControlSt atus":1,"ControlUse":0,"Render":1,"Value":1,"StringList":nul l}","VSP4":"{"PairType":1,"PairButtonImageType":0,"PairButto nImage":"","Render_Location":{"Row":0,"Column":0,"ColumnSpan ":0},"RangeStart":0,"RangeEnd":0,"RangeStatusPrefix":"","Ran geStatusSuffix":"","RangeStatusDecimals":0,"RangeStatusDivis or":0,"IncludeValues":true,"ValueOffset":0,"HasAdditionalDat a":false,"HasScale":false,"ZeroPadding":false,"ControlStatus ":1,"ControlUse":0,"Render":1,"Value":4,"StringList":null}", "VSP5":"{"PairType":1,"PairButtonImageType":0,"PairButtonIma ge":"","Render_Location":{"Row":0,"Column":0,"ColumnSpan":0} ,"RangeStart":0,"RangeEnd":0,"RangeStatusPrefix":"","RangeSt atusSuffix":"","RangeStatusDecimals":0,"RangeStatusDivisor": 0,"IncludeValues":true,"ValueOffset":0,"HasAdditionalData":f alse,"HasScale":false,"ZeroPadding":false,"ControlStatus":1, "ControlUse":0,"Render":1,"Value":5,"StringList":null}"},{"g et_ImageLarge":""/images/myq/myq.png"","get_Interface":""MyQ"","get_InterfaceInstance":"" "","get_Last_Change":""\\/Date(1573236809125)\\/"","get_Name":""MyQ Single Garage Door"","get_Location":""Garage"","get_Location2":""Garage"", "get_PlugExtraData_Get":"{"deviceversion":"958","serialnumbe r":"CG084603B1C9"}","get_ScaleText":"""","get_ScriptName":"" "","get_ScriptFunc":"""","get_Status_Support":"false","get_S tringSelected":"""","get_UserNote":"""","get_UserAccess":""A ny"","get_Buttons":"""","get_Version":"3.2","get_LinkedDevic e":"0","get_Ref":"677","get_VoiceCommand":"""","get_Attentio n":"""","get_AdditionalDisplayData":"""","get_Address":""HOM E"","get_Code":"""","get_Relationship":"0","get_AssociatedDe vices":"[]","get_AssociatedDevices_Count":"0","get_AssociatedDevices_L ist":"""","get_Can_Dim":"false","get_Device_Type_String":""" ","get_DeviceType_Get":"{"Device_API":4,"Device_API_Descript ion":"Plug-In API","Device_Type":1,"Device_Type_Description":"Plug-In Type 1","Device_SubType":0,"Device_SubType_Description":""}","get _devString":""open"","get_NewDevString":""open"","get_HSdevV alue":"1","get_devValue":"1","get_NewDevValue":"1","get_Chan gedValueORString":"false","get_Image":""/images/myq/myq_thumb.png"","VSP3":"{"PairType":1,"PairButtonImageType": 0,"PairButtonImage":"","Render_Location":{"Row":0,"Column":0 ,"ColumnSpan":0},"RangeStart":0,"RangeEnd":0,"RangeStatusPre fix":"","RangeStatusSuffix":"","RangeStatusDecimals":0,"Rang eStatusDivisor":0,"IncludeValues":true,"ValueOffset":0,"HasA dditionalData":false,"HasScale":false,"ZeroPadding":false,"C ontrolStatus":1,"ControlUse":0,"Render":1,"Value":3,"StringL ist":null}","VSP1":"{"PairType":1,"PairButtonImageType":0,"P airButtonImage":"","Render_Location":{"Row":0,"Column":0,"Co lumnSpan":0},"RangeStart":0,"RangeEnd":0,"RangeStatusPrefix" :"","RangeStatusSuffix":"","RangeStatusDecimals":0,"RangeSta tusDivisor":0,"IncludeValues":true,"ValueOffset":0,"HasAddit ionalData":false,"HasScale":false,"ZeroPadding":false,"Contr olStatus":1,"ControlUse":0,"Render":1,"Value":1,"StringList" :null}","VSP5":"{"PairType":1,"PairButtonImageType":0,"PairB uttonImage":"","Render_Location":{"Row":0,"Column":0,"Column Span":0},"RangeStart":0,"RangeEnd":0,"RangeStatusPrefix":"", "RangeStatusSuffix":"","RangeStatusDecimals":0,"RangeStatusD ivisor":0,"IncludeValues":true,"ValueOffset":0,"HasAdditiona lData":false,"HasScale":false,"ZeroPadding":false,"ControlSt atus":1,"ControlUse":0,"Render":1,"Value":5,"StringList":nul l}"},{"Authentication":"password=LLbDMjhcpGSg/8Am/ViLbzvOHFDd5+mBVS/+JOojVOM===+\u0000safeCode=True\u0000email=jnarva@cobaltsphe re.com\u0000craftsmanaccount=False","Logging":"LogLevel=Debu g\u0000File=True\u0000ForumName=jnarva@cobaltsphere.com","Op tions":""}]
                ----------------- Logging finished on 2019-11-08 13:54:51.0551 -----------------
                2019-11-08 13:57:41.9870| DEBUG|HSPI_MyQ.HSPI.GetPagePlugin |Configuration Page Loaded, Page:MyQ
                2019-11-08 13:57:55.6584| INFO|HSPI_MyQ.HSPI.ShutdownIO |HomeSeer shutting down MyQ plugin
                2019-11-08 13:57:55.6584| INFO|HSPI_MyQ.LiftMasterController.Stop |LiftMaster: Stopping MyQ Controller
                2019-11-08 13:57:55.6740| DEBUG|HSPI_MyQ.PluginController.StopAll |Cleared controllers collection.
                2019-11-08 13:57:55.7521| WARN|HSPI_MyQ.Program.client_Disconnected |Disconnected from HomeSeer server!
                2019-11-08 13:57:55.7678| WARN|HSPI_MyQ.Program.Main |Connection to HomeSeer lost, shutting down plugin...
                ----------------- Logging finished on 2019-11-08 13:57:57.7833 -----------------

Comment

BTW, I just tried removing from the UI, Renaming the MyQ directory under bin to .old, stopping the system and rebooting, and then a new download / reinstall from the manage plugins page. And I did this twice, both times I get "Install/Update of package MyQ failed."

Comment

k, Let me look at what might be causing the install to fail.

Comment

• https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/se...8-had-an-issue

Looks like people installing manually are working fine, it's something the updater is doing. I'm looking into it. If you want to install manually, the link to download the zip file is here:

DOWNLOAD

To install manually,

Unzip and place the following files the following locations:

Homeseer Directory:
                      • HSPI_MyQ.exe.config
                      • HSPI_MyQ.exe
                      Homeseer\bin\MyQ Directory:
                      • ADODB.dll
                      • Interop.hsrecord2.dll
                      • Microsoft.Azure.KeyVault.Core.dll
                      • Microsoft.Data.Edm.dll
                      • Microsoft.Data.OData.dll
                      • Microsoft.Data.Services.Client.dll
                      • Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Configuration.dll
                      • Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage.dll
                      • Newtonsoft.Json.dll
                      • NLog.dll
                      • NLog.Extensions.AzureTableStorage.dll
                      • System.Spatial.dll
                      • LogentriesCore.dll
                      • LogentriesNLog.dll
                      • HtmlAgilityPack.dll
                      • Microsoft.Rest.ClientRuntime.Azure.dll
                      • Microsoft.Rest.ClientRuntime.dll
                      • RssToolkit.dll
                      • SendGrid.dll
                      • System.Net.Http.dll
                      • System.Security.Cryptography.Algorithms.dll
                      • System.Security.Cryptography.Encoding.dll
                      • System.Security.Cryptography.Primitives.dll
                      • System.Security.Cryptography.X509Certificates.dll
                      • System.Spatial.dll
                      • Microsoft.Rest.ClientRuntime.dll
                      • Microsoft.Rest.ClientRuntime.Azure.dll
                      • System.Net.Http.Formatting

Comment

• For those not working, the updater is failing to unzip a single file System.Net.Http.Formatting.dll into the homeseer\bin\MyQ directory. I've submitted an update to fix this. If you want to manually fix it, download the zip package and place the System.Net.Http.Formatting.dll file in the homeseer\bin\MyQ directory.

Comment

• Please submit the latest working version as Beta. Submission is instantaneous and you can easily and promptly fix reported bugs until it works perfectly. Than you submit it to the updater as stable version. Manual update doesn’t work for me too complicated.

Comment

• Originally posted by risquare View Post
                            Please submit the latest working version as Beta. Submission is instantaneous and you can easily and promptly fix reported bugs until it works perfectly. Than you submit it to the updater as stable version. Manual update doesn’t work for me too complicated.
                            I would love to, but there does not seem to be a way for me to submit it as a Beta in the developer portal.

Comment

• You've got to be setup by HomeSeer to do so. They will gladly do it for you if you ask. Too bad it's Friday. You have to wait until Monday for that. They don't work on weekends (unlike us :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by risquare View Post
                                You've got to be setup by HomeSeer to do so. They will gladly do it for you if you ask. Too bad it's Friday. You have to wait until Monday for that. They don't work on weekends (unlike us :-)
                                Thanks for the tip. I just sent an email to them to add Beta option for me. In the meantime, if you are affected by this, the problem is a single file had a typo in the file name of the install.txt file so the DLL didn't get copied over on install.

If you want to do it manually, just extract the System.Net.Http.Formatting.dll and place it in the bin\MyQ subdirectory.

I've submitted the fixed version with the correct install.txt, it's just a matter of time now. As you stated, likely until Monday because they don't work weekends.

Comment

Working...
                                X