Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.548 - initializing....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.548 - initializing....

Bought the add-in... installed no problem... gave credentials for Liftmaster/Chamberlain, enabled only those two... unchecked craftsman. Garage works perfectly fine from MyQ iOS app... but I've been stuck in initializing in the debug tab of the plugin for hours... no variables or any indications that the plugin is responding... or doing anything. No indication that login was successful or not to the MyQ service... Can somebody shed some light?

They recently changed the MyQ API. By recently, I mean thursday. I'm working to get a fix in place and a new version released.

Comment

Thanks so much... it looks like it has great possibilities. Please let me know when it's good to go... should I leave installed for now? Guess it can't hurt anything...

Comment

Any updates on this?

Comment

Check the other thread, there is a beta available right now that we’re testing.

Comment

In case you didn't find the thread..
            https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/se...start-up/page3

Comment

Thanks - I had not. I just updated by HS with the new one from within Homeseer. I am still seeing "still initializing" in the Debug tab. I can't tell whether it's working or not. Ive enabled/disabled/reset config multiple times.

Comment

Removed the instance. Downloaded fresh... still says "initializing" and when coming back to the authentication tab, tells me to select the right service, which I am 99% sure is Liftmaster/Chamberlain....

Comment

And now MyQ is not responding -- too may failed errors. Disabling the plug-in

Comment

What version of the plugin are you currently running?
                    What Operating System are you running? Windows? Linux?
                    What .Net framework version if on Windows?
                    What Mono Version is on Linux?

Comment

Working...
                    X