Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upgrade to 1.2019.1031.958 had an issue

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Upgrade to 1.2019.1031.958 had an issue

    I'm glad for the upgrade, since I could no longer control MyQ with the old version. However, just to let folks know, in my case, my MyQ device got replaced with a new one. I had to hunt to find it, since the new device got its location changed, too. My events using MyQ needed to be fixed, too, of course.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Richel View Post
    I'm glad for the upgrade, since I could no longer control MyQ with the old version. However, just to let folks know, in my case, my MyQ device got replaced with a new one. I had to hunt to find it, since the new device got its location changed, too. My events using MyQ needed to be fixed, too, of course.
    This was noted in the forums and spelled out in the release notes. The MyQ web API was changed significantly, hence the update. The changes were so different it was important to replace the existing device with a new one where I could properly integrate it. I apologize for the inconvenience of having to remap your events, but it was necessary to keep things up and running.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by kingfetty View Post

      This was noted in the forums and spelled out in the release notes. The MyQ web API was changed significantly, hence the update. The changes were so different it was important to replace the existing device with a new one where I could properly integrate it. I apologize for the inconvenience of having to remap your events, but it was necessary to keep things up and running.
      Thank you. Sorry I missed the release notes (I didn't look hard enough to find them). In any case, I am grateful for the plugin. Elliott

      Comment


      • #4
        I updated my plug in and now I'm seeing these messages in the log even though Homeseer is controlling my garage door just fine.
        >>
        Nov-07 4:50:17 PM MyQ Error Exception in httpGET|ErrorCount:0|http://api.myqdevice.com/api/v5/Acco...4a9747/Devices
        Nov-07 4:50:17 PM MyQ Error LiftMaster: Too many connection failures, Sleeping for 30 minutes.
        Nov-07 4:50:07 PM MyQ Error Exception in httpGET|ErrorCount:5|http://api.myqdevice.com/api/v5/Acco...4a9747/Devices

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by jrref View Post
          I updated my plug in and now I'm seeing these messages in the log even though Homeseer is controlling my garage door just fine.
          >>
          Nov-07 4:50:17 PM MyQ Error Exception in httpGET|ErrorCount:0|http://api.myqdevice.com/api/v5/Acco...4a9747/Devices
          Nov-07 4:50:17 PM MyQ Error LiftMaster: Too many connection failures, Sleeping for 30 minutes.
          Nov-07 4:50:07 PM MyQ Error Exception in httpGET|ErrorCount:5|http://api.myqdevice.com/api/v5/Acco...4a9747/Devices
          Same here, but started with previous version for me and continues with latest version (1.2019.1031.958), which I updated today.

          Comment


          • #6
            All,

            I'm seeing the same thing on my side now also. It looks like they've changed the API a bit again and are once again trying to black list us. Standby while I get to the bottom of it.

            Comment


            • #7
              New version just submitted to Homeseer to add to the updater. I've stress tested this build pretty well, and if it does error out should give us some nice details as to what's going on.

              If you cannot wait until it hits the updater, here's the manual download.

              DOWNLOAD 1.2019.1108.1250

              If you manually install it, make sure to copy the DLL files to the Homeseer/bin/MyQ sub folders.

              Comment


              • #8
                Getting error using updater. Then I tried uninstalling and manually removing remnants, then running install through HS3 and again got plugin failed to install message. This is the only relevant log entry: "Error, package file not found: /HomeSeer/Updates3/MyQ1.2019.1108.1250/System.Net.Http.Formatting"

                I'm going to install manually

                Comment


                • #9
                  Manual installation worked just fine. No problems.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    For those not working, the updater is failing to unzip a single file System.Net.Http.Formatting.dll into the homeseer\bin\MyQ directory. I've submitted an update to fix this. If you want to manually fix it, download the zip package and place the System.Net.Http.Formatting.dll file in the homeseer\bin\MyQ directory.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hi, I tried updating this evening at 0911 PM EST , sadly it did not work but my manage plugin page states that it is the version. My Q i stuck at initializing.
                      Can you send me the process to install manually - there seem to be a lot of files that need to go into theccorrect directory(s).
                      HS engineering teams that handle the updater are very disappointing in this Aspect.
                      Thanks in advance

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by rmies1 View Post
                        Hi, I tried updating this evening at 0911 PM EST , sadly it did not work but my manage plugin page states that it is the version. My Q i stuck at initializing.
                        Can you send me the process to install manually - there seem to be a lot of files that need to go into theccorrect directory(s).
                        HS engineering teams that handle the updater are very disappointing in this Aspect.
                        Thanks in advance
                        Short answer:

                        .exe and .config go in the Homeseer directory. All the DLLs go in the homeseer/bin/MyQ directory. In your case, until the updater gets the fix, there is only 1 file you need that needs to be copied. System.Net.Http.Formatting


                        Long Answer:

                        DOWNLOAD HERE

                        Unzip the following files to the following folders:

                        Homeseer Directory:
                        • HSPI_MyQ.exe.config
                        • HSPI_MyQ.exe
                        Homeseer\bin\MyQ Directory:
                        • ADODB.dll
                        • Interop.hsrecord2.dll
                        • Microsoft.Azure.KeyVault.Core.dll
                        • Microsoft.Data.Edm.dll
                        • Microsoft.Data.OData.dll
                        • Microsoft.Data.Services.Client.dll
                        • Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Configuration.dll
                        • Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage.dll
                        • Newtonsoft.Json.dll
                        • NLog.dll
                        • NLog.Extensions.AzureTableStorage.dll
                        • System.Spatial.dll
                        • LogentriesCore.dll
                        • LogentriesNLog.dll
                        • HtmlAgilityPack.dll
                        • Microsoft.Rest.ClientRuntime.Azure.dll
                        • Microsoft.Rest.ClientRuntime.dll
                        • RssToolkit.dll
                        • SendGrid.dll
                        • System.Net.Http.dll
                        • System.Security.Cryptography.Algorithms.dll
                        • System.Security.Cryptography.Encoding.dll
                        • System.Security.Cryptography.Primitives.dll
                        • System.Security.Cryptography.X509Certificates.dll
                        • System.Spatial.dll
                        • Microsoft.Rest.ClientRuntime.dll
                        • Microsoft.Rest.ClientRuntime.Azure.dll
                        • System.Net.Http.Formatting.dll

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Kingfetty, Thank you that allowed the plugin to function with one exception -
                          Log indicates Door Closed at 0720 am HS3 Pro Web Page indicates 12:20 AMClick image for larger version

Name:	MYQ SShot.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	12.2 KB
ID:	1338755
                          Here are log files and
                          Nov-09 7:20:34 AM MyQ Plugin detected device Waynehills Garage Door changed state to closed
                          Nov-09 7:20:17 AM MyQ Plugin detected device Waynehills Garage Door changed state to closing
                          Nov-09 7:20:05 AM MyQ HomeSeer sent command (CloseDoor-3) to MyQ for deviceID:CG08602ACE1F
                          Nov-09 7:19:59 AM MyQ Plugin detected device Waynehills Garage Door changed state to open
                          Nov-09 7:19:42 AM MyQ Plugin detected device Waynehills Garage Door changed state to opening
                          Nov-09 7:19:38 AM MyQ HomeSeer sent command (OpenDoor-1) to MyQ for deviceID:CG08602ACE1F
                          Nov-09 7:10:25 AM MyQ Authentication Successful
                          Nov-09 7:10:10 AM MyQ Initializing version 1.2019.1108.1250

                          \

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by rmies1 View Post
                            Kingfetty, Thank you that allowed the plugin to function with one exception -
                            Log indicates Door Closed at 0720 am HS3 Pro Web Page indicates 12:20 AMClick image for larger version  Name:	MYQ SShot.jpg Views:	0 Size:	12.2 KB ID:	1338755
                            Here are log files and
                            Nov-09 7:20:34 AM MyQ Plugin detected device Waynehills Garage Door changed state to closed
                            Nov-09 7:20:17 AM MyQ Plugin detected device Waynehills Garage Door changed state to closing
                            Nov-09 7:20:05 AM MyQ HomeSeer sent command (CloseDoor-3) to MyQ for deviceID:CG08602ACE1F
                            Nov-09 7:19:59 AM MyQ Plugin detected device Waynehills Garage Door changed state to open
                            Nov-09 7:19:42 AM MyQ Plugin detected device Waynehills Garage Door changed state to opening
                            Nov-09 7:19:38 AM MyQ HomeSeer sent command (OpenDoor-1) to MyQ for deviceID:CG08602ACE1F
                            Nov-09 7:10:25 AM MyQ Authentication Successful
                            Nov-09 7:10:10 AM MyQ Initializing version 1.2019.1108.1250

                            \
                            Ah, looks like a bug with it displaying UTC time instead of Local. I'll fix that in the next release, easy enough. Thank you.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by kingfetty View Post
                              All,

                              I'm seeing the same thing on my side now also. It looks like they've changed the API a bit again and are once again trying to black list us. Standby while I get to the bottom of it.
                              Sorry if I’m asking a question you may have already talked about, have you reached out to the developers of the API?


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              HS3 3.0.0.548 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.71 with 996 Devices, 547 Events
                              Plugin's:
                              BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
                              EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
                              weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave 3.0.1.252

                              Comment

                              Unconfigured PHP Module

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X