This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MyQ Garage Door won't open on version 1.2019.1110.1793

Hello kingfetty I have updated to version 1.2019.1110.1793 of the plugin and it worked initially but as of 4pm pst yesterday it stopped working for me. I have turned on Debug and pressed the web UI button to open and close the door, the state of the device does not change to Open or Close and the door does not open. I didn't get any errors but the log shows multiple "State: Open" or "State: Closed". I changed the log setting to Trace and the only error that I received was
    MyQ Error An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host"
    I have also tried disabling and enabling the plugin without success. Is there anything else I can do to help troubleshoot this issue?
    Thank you!
    HS3 3.0.0.548 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.71 with 887 Devices, 515 Events
    Plugin's:
    BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee,
    EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
    weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave 3.0.1.252

When I left the house today I couldn't get the garage door to close with Homeseer. It works fine with the MyQ App. Still didn't work an hour later when I got home. Got on my computer and made sure there were no updates. There wasn't, so I disabled MyQ Plugin and then enabled it again. Went to open and close the garage door and now I can't find it on my device list. So I don't know if I have 2 problems or if they are all linked to 1. I have no errors in my log. Any help is appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by msmassengill View Post
      When I left the house today I couldn't get the garage door to close with Homeseer. It works fine with the MyQ App. Still didn't work an hour later when I got home. Got on my computer and made sure there were no updates. There wasn't, so I disabled MyQ Plugin and then enabled it again. Went to open and close the garage door and now I can't find it on my device list. So I don't know if I have 2 problems or if they are all linked to 1. I have no errors in my log. Any help is appreciated.
      One of the updates required that the garage door device was recreated, so just look through your list of devices. You’ll need to update your events as well. He is also posting another update soon due to some changes to the API, the developers seem to be trying to block his plugin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      HS3 3.0.0.548 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.71 with 887 Devices, 515 Events
      Plugin's:
      BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee,
      EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
      weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave 3.0.1.252

Comment

Similar issue as above. Except that MyQ had been fine until about a week ago when it got wonky. After a restart it was fine again. Today Homeseer cant control it. Deleted and reinstalled MyQ plugin. Now I cannot get a garage door device created. And in the debug area of the plugin it is stuck on initializing. Running Version: 1.2019.1108.1250

Comment

.1250 has a bug in the updater. The fix has been submitted to Homeseer, they should have it posted some time Monday. Please update again tomorrow after they post the new version and you'll be fine.

Comment

I got it last night. Thanks for the response's but found this post https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/se...start-up/page7 and found my update from Friday was missing the System.Net.Http.Formatting.dll file. Once I installed it I got the new device created and everything started working fine. I will still look for the update today though. Thanks for your hard work on this Plug in

Comment

Downloaded latest update. Installer worked fine. But plugin not logging into the liftmaster site and still shows initializing. I know my login credentials are correct. Suggestions?

Comment

I had to manually copy the System.Net.Http.Formatting.dll from the download on the link from https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/se...start-up/page7 thread. This fixed the problem and is now working. It appears the new updater does not overwrite the old file so needs manual installation.

Comment

Installed 1.2019.1110.1793. indicating status and controlling both doors. Door 1 uses the external gateway device....Door 2 has Wifi onboard.
                  My home is smarter than your honor roll student.

Comment

I get the following error:

Nov-11 6:43:50 PM MyQ Error Method not found: void Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.DefaultContractResolver.set_Ig noreSerializableAttribute(bool)

The 1250 release gave me an error during install but worked just fine.

Is 1793 release going to be replaced?

Comment

hmm, 1250 should not have worked at all due to a missing DLL that didn't get installed properly. 1793 seems to be working for everyone that's reported in. Can you submit a debug and I'll see if I can figure out what's causing the JSON de-serialization to choke up for you.

Comment

I unzipped the DLL and copied it into place use WinSCP.

Comment

Submitted Debug Report

Comment

kingfetty my MyQ plugin also lost contact with their servers today a little after 8:45am pacific time (did not update garage door status and could not control the door). Plugin version 1.2019.1110.1793

I sent a debug log from the plug (from my forum name mda). When I disabled the plugin and reenabled it was able to control the garage door again.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you chase this down or find a way to control/sense status locally instead. Thanks!

Comment

same here after the upgrade to the latest version.

Comment

Working...
                              X