Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MyQ not initializing

Hello,

MyQ app stop working all of a sudeen. Here are the errors I am seeing from the log.
    Nov-25 4:18:33 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in MyQ
    Nov-25 4:18:33 PM Starting Plug-In MyQ loaded in 600 milliseconds
    Nov-25 4:18:33 PM Info Plugin MyQ with instance: has disconnected
    Nov-25 4:18:33 PM Error Initializing plug-in(1): MyQ Instance::Error on InitIO: The type initializer for 'HSPI_MyQ.PluginController' threw an exception. Time to load: 8 milliseconds
    I am running

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.500 (Linux)

Thanks

Chris

Some more info. That might be required.

Mono JIT compiler version 5.12.0.226 (tarball Thu May 3 09:48:32 UTC 2018)
    Copyright (C) 2002-2014 Novell, Inc, Xamarin Inc and Contributors. www.mono-project.com
    TLS: __thread
    SIGSEGV: altstack
    Notifications: epoll
    Architecture: amd64
    Disabled: none
    Misc: softdebug
    Interpreter: yes
    LLVM: supported, not enabled.
    GC: sgen (concurrent by default)

Comment

Looks like it's throwing an exception immediately, this is usually done when it cannot find all the DLLs. What all have you tried so far? Try to remove and reinstall the plugin.

Comment

I have a MyQ capable LiftMaster garage door opener. In my case I had to buy and install a LiftMaster Internet Gateway. I followed the steps to install the gateway, create a Liftmaster account, and add my garage door opener as a device. The system works to open and close my garage door from both the web page and the MyQ app on my Android phone. My next step was to integrate the LiftMaster garage door into my Homeseer environment. I have downloaded and installed your plugin on a 30 day trial prior to purchase. When I go to the debug tab it shows the “still initializing” I next went to the error logs with the following results. Please advise, I do not understand what is meant by being blacklisted since the app, gateway, and garage door opener are fully functional.
        Jan-22 14:06:38 MyQ The MyQ API server has rejected our request to sign in. You may be black listed by the MyQ service.
        Jan-22 13:56:38 MyQ The MyQ API server has rejected our request to sign in. You may be black listed by the MyQ service.
        Jan-22 13:46:31 MyQ The MyQ API server has rejected our request to sign in. You may be black listed by the MyQ service.
        Jan-22 13:36:25 MyQ The MyQ API server has rejected our request to sign in. You may be black listed by the MyQ service.
        Jan-22 13:26:25 MyQ The MyQ API server has rejected our request to sign in. You may be black listed by the MyQ service.
        Jan-22 13:26:24 MyQ The MyQ API server has rejected our request to sign in. You may be black listed by the MyQ service.
        Jan-22 13:26:24 MyQ The MyQ API server has rejected our request to sign in. You may be black listed by the MyQ service.
        Jan-22 13:26:22 MyQ The MyQ API server has rejected our request to sign in. You may be black listed by the MyQ service.
        Jan-22 13:26:22 MyQ The MyQ API server has rejected our request to sign in. You may be black listed by the MyQ service.
        Jan-22 13:26:21 MyQ The MyQ API server has rejected our request to sign in. You may be black listed by the MyQ service.
        Jan-22 13:26:05 MyQ LiftMaster: Stopping MyQ Controller
        Jan-22 13:26:05 MyQ Craftsman: Stopping MyQ Controller
        Jan-22 13:25:27 Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in MyQ

Comment

For all the linux users with the bug where the plugin does not launch and sticks on startup. Please try the new beta. It's an attempt to work around a bug in the System.Net.Http library that Microsoft shipped. I've tested internally, now looking for some Linux users to see if it fixes their startup issue.

Beta 1.2020.0122.1699 is in the plugin updater.

Comment

New beta 1.2020.131.1794 in the BETA section of the updater. Need some testers, lots of bug fixes. Gonna test it for a week and then release it.

Comment

Working...
            X