No Devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Devices

Installed this plugin and put my data in the setup. No devices were created. I don;t see how I can use it with no devices. Am I missing something?

I'm assuming you put your username/password in the settings for your MyQ account. This would be the same credentials you would use on the phone app. If that's the case, are there any logs created in the Homeseer logging that might indicate an error? If you goto the Settings -> Debug tab, do you see anything listed there?

Comment

Debug page says still initializing. HS Log says server has rejected request. You may be blacklisted. I sent support request to myq but got no response.

Comment

1.2020.131.1794 Was just release, please update to that and see if you have any more luck.

Comment

Originally posted by kingfetty View Post
          1.2020.131.1794 Was just release, please update to that and see if you have any more luck.
          Still says blacklisted. No response yet from myq.

Sent from my SM-F900U using Tapatalk

Comment

Disabling the plugin for a couple hours typically removes the blacklist for most people.

Comment

Originally posted by kingfetty View Post
              Disabling the plugin for a couple hours typically removes the blacklist for most people.
              Is it common for people to get blacklisted ?

Comment

Long story, but the short version is that MyQ changed their API and web completely over the past several months. A new feature they implemented was black listing. The blacklisting was caused by many things and is now sorted out in the latest versions of the plugin. The consensus from users is that if you disable the plugin for a bit after updating to the fixed versions then the MyQ website will auto de-blacklist you. Some users report a couple of hours is sufficient, some leave it off for a full day.

Comment

Disabled overnight and still doesn't work. Did I not wait long enough?

Comment

Over night is typically long enough. Are you positive you have the correct user/password? Have you clicked the submit debug data button yet, I can look in there and see if something else is going on.

Comment

I've re-entered email and password several times so it surely must be correct. I sent several debugs.

Comment

Ok, something is not allowing the plugin to talk to the internet then. The debug dump uses email to send me the debug dumps and logs and I've not received any from you. I checked the email relay service and it has not received any dumps recently either.

Do you perhaps have a firewall or something installed on your network or machine that would prevent it from getting to the internet?

Comment

I can control my devices via internet, so don't think anything is blocking. I tried clicking the button again. Don't understand what's happening.

Comment

here is an excerpt from the hs log:
                            -09 3:36:37 PM MyQ The MyQ API server has rejected our request to sign in. You may be black listed by the MyQ service.
                            Feb-09 3:35:42 PM Blue-Iris Successfully logged in to BlueIris server: JonesHome (ver 4.8.4.3) as admin.
                            Feb-09 3:35:50 PM Device Control Device: 16-HVAC Hall Setpoint to (value)°F (72) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
                            Feb-09 3:35:30 PM Device Control Device: 16-HVAC Hall Setpoint to (value)°F (71) by/from: CAPI Control Handler

Comment

You've been blacklisted. Wait till tomorrow and try again is your best bet.
                              -Rupp
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X