• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, sent another debug dump

Comment

Originally posted by jrjmpls7 View Post
      ok, sent another debug dump
      Thanks for that, I found the problem and it's a rather obscure one. The API uses a long string of characters called an Application ID to identify if it's a Liftmaster account or a Craftsman account. For some reason you account doe not respond to either of those application IDs, but rather a 3rd application ID that MyQ has not used for quite some time.

I'm working on a fix, what I will do is in the settings of the app there's a dropdown currently for Liftmaster or Craftsman. I will add a 3rd option here for "Liftmaster (Legacy)" that uses the old ID, your account will work with this option once I push the update.

Now we at least know the issue, sit tight a big longer while I get the update ready for you...

Comment

Thanx a bunch!

Comment

Originally posted by jrjmpls7 View Post
          Thanx a bunch!
          I just posted a new Beta in the beta section of the plugin updater. This has the change we talked about. I had to rewrite a ton of code to make this work, so please test it out before I push it to production

Comment

It works. can open and close door. Thanks a bunch. Will be purchasing in the next day or so!!

Comment

Working...
            X