netstandard error after upgrading to 1.2020.131.1794

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• netstandard error after upgrading to 1.2020.131.1794

After upgrading to 1.2020.131.1794 i can no longer use the plugin. In the Log i get the following error after the myQ plugin starts.
    Feb-08 9:00:47 AM MyQ Error Could not load file or assembly 'netstandard, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

The reason it cannot find NetStandard DLL is because I did not package it. The more bizarre thing is that the plugin does not depend on that particular DLL at all. I'm checking all the code references right now to see where that might be coming from.

In the root of your HomeSeer folder should be a file called "HSPI_MyQ.exe.config", can you open it up and paste the contents here. I'm wondering if the installer did not properly replace the existing file.

Comment

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
      <configuration>
      <configSections>
      </configSections>
      <runtime>
      <assemblyBinding xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1">
      <probing privatePath="Bin\MyQ" />
      <dependentAssembly>
      <assemblyIdentity name="Newtonsoft.Json" publicKeyToken="30ad4fe6b2a6aeed" culture="neutral" />
      <bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-12.0.0.0" newVersion="12.0.0.0" />
      </dependentAssembly>
      <dependentAssembly>
      <assemblyIdentity name="NLog" publicKeyToken="5120e14c03d0593c" culture="neutral" />
      <bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-4.0.0.0" newVersion="4.0.0.0" />
      </dependentAssembly>
      <dependentAssembly>
      <assemblyIdentity name="System.Numerics.Vectors" publicKeyToken="b03f5f7f11d50a3a" culture="neutral" />
      <bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-4.1.4.0" newVersion="4.1.4.0" />
      </dependentAssembly>
      <dependentAssembly>
      <assemblyIdentity name="System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Unsafe" publicKeyToken="b03f5f7f11d50a3a" culture="neutral" />
      <bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-4.0.6.0" newVersion="4.0.6.0" />
      </dependentAssembly>
      <dependentAssembly>
      <assemblyIdentity name="System.Buffers" publicKeyToken="cc7b13ffcd2ddd51" culture="neutral" />
      <bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-4.0.3.0" newVersion="4.0.3.0" />
      </dependentAssembly>
      <dependentAssembly>
      <assemblyIdentity name="System.ValueTuple" publicKeyToken="cc7b13ffcd2ddd51" culture="neutral" />
      <bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-4.0.3.0" newVersion="4.0.3.0" />
      </dependentAssembly>
      <dependentAssembly>
      <assemblyIdentity name="System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions" publicKeyToken="cc7b13ffcd2ddd51" culture="neutral" />
      <bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-4.2.0.1" newVersion="4.2.0.1" />
      </dependentAssembly>
      </assemblyBinding>
      <assemblyBinding xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1">
      <probing privatePath="bin/MyQ" />
      </assemblyBinding>
      </runtime>
      <startup>
      <supportedRuntime version="v4.0" sku=".NETFramework,Version=v4.6.1" />
      </startup>
      </configuration>

Comment

That appears to be the correct config file. What operating system are you on? Windows or Linux? I tested on many versions of both before releasing, just trying to find the difference. In the meantime, I'll zip up all possible DLLs that could be missing and package them up into the next BETA build so that you can install the beta to get up and running before a release can be published.

Comment

Windows server 2016 Virtual Machine

Comment

Ok, that's one OS I did not test on. What version of .Net Framework is installed?

Comment

Comment

4.6.2 is the required framework for the plugin. I'm booting up a new server 2016 VM fresh install to test with and see what's going on.

In the meantime, here's a zip file of all possible DLL files that it could ever complain about. If it says it's missing one, you can unzip the DLL into the "HomeSeer\bin\MyQ" sub directory. If you do find it complains about things other than netstandard.dll, let me know and I'll be sure to package them into the next release.

https://kingfetty.blob.core.windows.net/files/DLL.zip

Comment

Seems like the DLL files fixed the problem. No errors now and all the doors showed back up.

Comment

Which DLL fixed it, or did you just throw em all in there?

Comment

I just put them all in but I can go back and take them out to figure out which one if you need me to.

Comment

Let me finish testing with the new VM I built, don't want to make you go out of your way. I'm just glad you're back up and running now.

Comment

So, I may need your assistance tracking this down after all. If I do a blank server 2016 install, and just install the current version of Homeseer 3, the plugin is able to download and launch just fine without any added DLL files. So there's something specific about your installation that is requiring the extra DLL files.

Comment

I have the same issue on a Win 2016 server. I haven't patched the DLLs so let me know what I can do to help.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckk9032 View Post
                              I have the same issue on a Win 2016 server. I haven't patched the DLLs so let me know what I can do to help.
                              Well, here's a list of all the possible DLLs that it may ask for. Start with the netstandard.dll and place it in the Homeseer\bin\MyQ folder. Then try to launch the plugin again, if it complains about another missing dll, grab it from the zip file and repeat. Make not of each missing one on the 2016 server and let me know. Then I can include them in the installer.

https://kingfetty.blob.core.windows.net/files/DLL.zip

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
                              X