Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The MyQ API server has rejected...You may be black listed by the MyQ service.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The MyQ API server has rejected...You may be black listed by the MyQ service.

After I upgraded the plug in, I get "The MyQ API server has rejected our request to sign in. You may be black listed by the MyQ service."

What OS you running? Certain operating systems such as Server 2016 appear to missing a DLL. That may not be your issue, but it is a known issue right now.

If running windows, ensure you have .net framework 4.6.2
    If running linux, what version of mono do you have? (run 'mono -V' from command line)

If you use the mobile MyQ app while only connected to WiFi (not Cellular Data) do you have issues with the mobile app?

What version of the plugin are you currently on?

Comment

I have a HS3PRO. The mobile app works fine wile connected to WiFi.
      Mono JIT compiler version 5.16.0.179 (tarball Thu Oct 4 10:29:45 UTC 2018) Copyright (C) 2002-2014 Novell, Inc, Xamarin Inc and Contributors. www.mono-project.com TLS: __thread SIGSEGV: altstack Notifications: epoll Architecture: x86 Disabled: none Misc: softdebug Interpreter: yes LLVM: yes(3.6.0svn-mono-/) GC: sgen (concurrent by default) Now I get the following message.
      Feb-17 2:52:16 PM MyQ Error Could not find method 'As' due to a type load error: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Runtime, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. assembly:/usr/local/HomeSeer/bin/MyQ/System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Unsafe.dll type:Unsafe membernull)

Comment

Originally posted by sstreety71@yahoo.com View Post
        I have a HS3PRO. The mobile app works fine wile connected to WiFi.
        Mono JIT compiler version 5.16.0.179 (tarball Thu Oct 4 10:29:45 UTC 2018) Copyright (C) 2002-2014 Novell, Inc, Xamarin Inc and Contributors. www.mono-project.com TLS: __thread SIGSEGV: altstack Notifications: epoll Architecture: x86 Disabled: none Misc: softdebug Interpreter: yes LLVM: yes(3.6.0svn-mono-/) GC: sgen (concurrent by default) Now I get the following message.
        Feb-17 2:52:16 PM MyQ Error Could not find method 'As' due to a type load error: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Runtime, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. assembly:/usr/local/HomeSeer/bin/MyQ/System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Unsafe.dll type:Unsafe membernull)
        Looks like it may be complaining of a missing DLL called "System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Unsafe.dll". Are you able to access command prompt and see if the DLL is in the HomeSeer/bin/MyQ folder where it should be?

Comment

Unfortunately, I don't know how to do that from the web interface of the HomeTroller.

Comment

Ok,

for everyone experiencing the dependency hell on Linux/Windows that's been plaguing since the latest versions, I have published a new beta that removes almost all external dependencies. If you're having issues, try the version listed in the BETA section of the plugin updater. As of this post the beta build is 1.2020.0218.1001.

Comment

Beta update to 1.2020.0218.1790, thanks to a user, was able to find an issue with some accounts that have the MyQ service return conflicting UserID values.

Comment

I don't see MyQ in the updater beta section

Comment

Working...
                X