Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to Connect in error log

Hi,
    New user to Liftmaster MyQ (kingfetty)! I have a new garage door open and wanted to add it to my HomeSeer. I keep getting errors in the log that it is trying to connect. I confirmed my version of Mono as Raspbian as well, any thoughts? I followed the direction (in README.md) of adding HSPI_LiftMasterMyQ.exe to the correct directory, enabled the plugin and added my MyQ credentials. I don't see any new devices created on the Device list page.

Attached is a copy of the log entries and the version information of the pi and mono.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pi_HomeSeer_log.PNG
Views:	105
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	1371018

Name:	Pi_HomeSeer_VER_Mono.PNG
Views:	57
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	1371019
    My system info:
    Current Date/Time: 3/18/2020 9:16:37 PM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.500
    Linux version: Linux TSraspberrypi 4.19.66-v7+ #1253 SMP Thu Aug 15 11:49:46 BST 2019 armv7l GNU/Linux System Uptime: 1 Day 14 Hours 34 Minutes 38 Seconds
    IP Address: 10.0.0.90
    Number of Devices: 39
    Number of Events: 33
    Available Threads: 390
    HSTouch Enabled: True
    Event Threads: 1
    Event Trigger Eval Queue: 0
    Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0
    Device Exec Queue: 0
    HSTouch Event Queue: 0
    Email Send Queue: 0

Enabled Plug-Ins
    3.0.7.1: Insteon
    1.3.7144.7171: LiftMaster MyQ
    3.4.17.1: mcsMQTT

Thanks for reaching out. Try changing the logging level setting for the plugin in the plugin configuration page to see if we get more information. Another thing that usually helps is to click the submit debug button in the support tab of the plugin setting page.

Comment

I am not sure where to look for the other screen, all I see is the one to put the user/password to connect with LiftMaster/MyQ/Chamberlain, Where would these other screens be after entering usr/psswd?

Comment

Can someone show/tell where they find the other screens? Are there additional install instructions? All I did was copy the exe file to the directory mentioned in the READ.MD file.
        Thanx,
        Rich

Comment

at the top of the blue box..

Comment

Name:	2020-03-20_10h44_30.png
Views:	42
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	1371406

Comment

Well, that's the issue! All I see is below. Are there detailed instructions? All I did as insert the HSPI_LiftMasterMyQ.exe file in the HomeSeer directory

Name:	MyQ Setup1.png
Views:	44
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	1371554.

Comment

Originally posted by RichM View Post
                Well, that's the issue! All I see is below. Are there detailed instructions? All I did as insert the HSPI_LiftMasterMyQ.exe file in the HomeSeer directory

Name:	MyQ Setup1.png
Views:	44
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	1371554.
                You can't just install it that way. There's a bunch of DLLs that need to be with it. When you install the plugin using the plugin manager then it installs all the DLL files in the correct location. If you install using the plugin manager it should just fine.

Comment

And what README.MD file are you talking about, there's not README.MD file.

Comment

Ah, I think I see what's going on... you've grabbed something from GitHub that's completely unrelated to me or this plugin. That plugin was written by someone else and judging from the source code and the last update on it, there's no way it will work. Sorry, I can't help you with someone else's plugin. If you want to use mine, then install the MyQ plugin from the plugin manager.

Comment

Sorry, It has been a while since I downloaded and installed something new on HomeSeer. I just used the correct install procedure (from the plugins >> manage menu). Your right I got confused with the GitHub info! Let's see how far we get now. But thanx for your help so far. I will start a new post if I encounter any errors

Comment

Working...
                      X