• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RichM
    replied
    Originally posted by GregP View Post
    I figured it out.

I have a HomeTroller Zee S2 that I bought in 2018.
    It does not support TLS 1.2.
    I read your post to Linux users which was a big help. I realized that HomeTroller must be unix under the cover and that helped me refine my search.

I found this very good article from HomeSeer about specifically updating the HomeTroller Zee S2:
    https://helpdesk.homeseer.com/articl...date-to-mono-5
    The only thing different then their well written document was my upgrade took almost an hour instead of the 10-20 minutes.

I now have both garage doors as devices!!!

I have an HS-WD200+ in my master bedroom and want to used the LEDs to indicate when the garage doors are open as a quick check before I turn in for the night..
    Well, this helped me as well. I continued digging to understand why I couldn't connect. In my original post on 3/18, I had posted that mono 4.6.2 was running on my system. So besides trying to load the wrong plug-in, mono was too low a version as well. I am now at 6.8.0.105 and I was able to get a garage door in my device list!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Success.PNG
Views:	31
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	1373698
    Thanx!

Leave a comment:

• kingfetty
    replied
    Fantastic! Well done sir.

Leave a comment:

• GregP
    replied
    I figured it out.

I have a HomeTroller Zee S2 that I bought in 2018.
    It does not support TLS 1.2.
    I read your post to Linux users which was a big help. I realized that HomeTroller must be unix under the cover and that helped me refine my search.

I found this very good article from HomeSeer about specifically updating the HomeTroller Zee S2:
    https://helpdesk.homeseer.com/articl...date-to-mono-5
    The only thing different then their well written document was my upgrade took almost an hour instead of the 10-20 minutes.

I now have both garage doors as devices!!!

I have an HS-WD200+ in my master bedroom and want to used the LEDs to indicate when the garage doors are open as a quick check before I turn in for the night..

Leave a comment:

• kingfetty
    replied
    https://api.myqdevice.com/api/v5/Login

That's the url that's attempting to reach to login.
    If you're getting that error it means that it's attempting to talk to that URL and getting no response at all from the URL.

Leave a comment:

• GregP
    replied
    Thanks for the info about the how blocklist.
    However, I am still unable to use the MyQ plugin because of the following error:
    Unable to reach internet, please check your network connectivity
    Which was the same as the report that started this thread.

What URL is attempting to be called? HTTP or HTTPS?
    This would be useful in trying to troubleshoot.

Leave a comment:

• kingfetty
    replied
    Ok, thanks for the bug report, I'll fix the polling interval not sticking in the next update.

As for the blacklisting, that has nothing to do with the polling rate. The polling rate is how often it should check for updates to the status of the doors. The blacklisting is if more than 6 API calls are made within the same second. In newer versions of the plugin, the client has an internal policer that will not allow it to exceed the 6 API calls per second interval. Feel free to set the polling rate to anything you feel is sufficient. I've found the 10 second default to be fine.

Leave a comment:

• GregP
    replied
    Changing the polling from 10000 to 300000 does not stick. Read elsewhere that MyQ can blocklist IPs due to too frequency API calls.

Leave a comment:

• GregP
    replied
    I am having the same issue with Unable to reach internet, please check your network connectivity. in the log files on my . Request from Chrome to https://api.myqdevice.com/api/v5/Login gives Request Failed from another machine behind the same router/firewall (NAT). Should have tried before buying. Any help would be appreciated.

Click image for larger version

Name:	HS2log.JPG
Views:	78
Size:	107.1 KB
ID:	1372455

Leave a comment:

• RichM
    replied
    Oh well, if I can access HomeSeer from my phone(wifi turned off), as well as download new plugins I would think HomeSeer has Internet access. I can play Pandora on the Pi that HomeSeer is running on as well as access my LiftMaster.com Dashboard. And get a response from "https://api.myqdevice.com/api/v5/Login". I will look for another solution. Thanx for all your help.

Leave a comment:

• kingfetty
    replied
    According to this, it's see a 0 response code which is what happens when the request times out trying to reach the internet. For some odd reason it's not able to reach out of the RPi to the internet. No API / Door Type will work until it can reach the internet. The same thing is also happening when you try to submit the debug report.

Leave a comment:

• RichM
    replied
    File attached...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• RichM
    replied
    Same errors that I have posted in the log! The only exception is when I clicked on the "Submit Debug Report" on the support page, it threw an exception. I did try to change the "Garage Door Type" a couple of times as well (you can see the changes in the log) to see if anything would change or error out.

Leave a comment:

• kingfetty
    replied
    try stopping the plugin and running it from the RPi command line.
    • Open a terminal window
    • change to the directory of the homeseer installation
    • run the plugin with mono.
    Code:
    cd /somedir/HomeSeer
    mono HSPI_MyQ.exe
    Once you do that, any errors it's encountering will echo to the command prompt. I'm thinking it's hitting an error that we're not seeing.

Leave a comment:

• RichM
    replied
    I also tried disabling my other two plugins (Insteon and mcsMQTT) which didn't change anything. And if it helps the debug page shows:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	0 Size:	38.5 KB ID:	1371759
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• RichM
    replied
    Hi,
    How can it not be connected to the internet? I downloaded the plugin, so I was able to get to the internet. The first picture on the original post above, shows me connect to the MyQ Dashboard. The second picture shows the response from the API that you had suggested in one of the other posts about connection issues. All of which indicates that I am connected to the internet from the raspberry pi. I was just playing Pandora on the Raspberry Pi that is running HomeSeer and your plugin. I went ahead and reinstalled the plugin but I still can't connect.
    From the log I see the following error from the plugin:
    Mar-21 7:23:07 PM Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin MyQ ...
    Mar-21 7:23:06 PM Starting Plug-In MyQ loaded in 15028 milliseconds
    Mar-21 7:22:53 PM Info Plugin MyQ has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:36474
    Mar-21 7:22:51 PM Warning I/O interface MyQ is down, executable is not running, restarting ...
    Mar-21 7:22:51 PM Error Posting back to plugin web page MyQ: Object reference not set to an instance of an object-> at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Object:__icall_wrapper_mono_remoting_wrapper (intptr,intptr) at (wrapper remoting-invoke) HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI:PostBackProc (string,string,string,int) at Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc (Scheduler.StateObject& state, System.String Data) [0x00036] in <5edae07d49c94185903d1f484027d9ec>:0
    Mar-21 7:22:51 PM Info Plugin MyQ with instance: has disconnected
    Mar-21 7:22:51 PM MyQ Warn HTTP Connection Issue: Return Code 0
    Mar-21 7:22:51 PM MyQ Debug [{"Authentication":"password=5+orVQZ9b6WY30PhKSvK3/JPsz9nv0eX0z3Zb0vfPwA===+\u0000safeCode=True\u0000email=rich m@XXXXX.XXX\u0000API=LiftMaster","Logging":"LogLevel=Debug\u 0000File=True\u0000ForumName=RichM","Options":"PollInterval= 10000"}]
    Mar-21 7:22:50 PM MyQ Debug Gathered MyQ.ini configuration dump
    Mar-21 7:22:50 PM MyQ Debug Gathered HomeSeer device database dump
    Mar-21 7:22:47 PM MyQ Debug Updated ForumName (RichM)
    Mar-21 7:22:27 PM MyQ Warn Login attempts have repeatedly failed. Check Username/Password or select a different API type.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X