Stop logging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop logging

I'm new to HS3 and I have the Napco pluggin. I am seeing ....Keypad green LED On .... Keypad green LED Off after every Napco event. I've tried to stop logging the system status Device in the plug in config tab as well as in the device configuration page. How do I stop this from logging?

Under the PLUG-INS -> Napco Gemini -> Napco Gemini Config page are a few logging options. By default they are checked I believe. If you uncheck them, and be sure to click SAVE, then I think those messages you are looking to ignore should be gone.

Nathan
    HS 3.0.0.435 (PRO)
    Hardware: Napco GEM-P9600 | VenstarT1800 w/Insteon 2441V adapter | Insteon PLM
    Plugins HS3: Napco Gemini (mine) | Insteon Thermostat (mine) | Insteon Plug-in (mnsandler) | HSTouch Server (HST)
    Platform: Windows 10 Pro 64bit, core2 duo 2.0Ghz, 4GB memory
    http://www.kazteel.com/

Comment

I did do that, as well on the device config page.

Here is what the log looks like.
      Mar-29 7:26:59 PM
      Napco Gemini
      Status event received: 82, 1, 0: Keypad Green LED ON

Mar-29 7:26:59 PM Napco Gemini Status event received: C2, 0, 17 (Side Entry Motion): Zone Closed
      Mar-29 7:26:56 PM Napco Gemini Status event received: 83, 1, 0: Keypad Green LED OFF
      Mar-29 7:26:55 PM Napco Gemini Status event received: C0, 0, 17 (Side Entry Motion): Zone Opened
      Mar-29 7:26:01 PM Napco Gemini Status event received: 82, 1, 0: Keypad Green LED ON
      Mar-29 7:26:00 PM Napco Gemini Status event received: C2, 0, 17 (Side Entry Motion): Zone Closed
      Mar-29 7:25:57 PM Napco Gemini Status event received: 83, 1, 0: Keypad Green LED OFF

Comment

I reviewed the code and there's only one function that logs a message with "Status event received" and it's when you have the "Log Incoming Status Messages?" option checked on the config page. If you have unchecked that and saved the setting (Save button at bottom of page) it shouldn't be happening. Possibly stop and restart the plugin to see if it stops?

If you temporarily turn on "Log Debug Information?" on the config page, save, then stop/start the plugin you should get quite a bit more output including a line like: Napco Gemini logLvl=67 [Always] [Err] [Info] [Debug] which will help confirm if the [Incoming] option is on or off.

If you are still in trial mode and the trial period has expired I believe HST will be ok extending the trial license if you contact them.

Nathan
        HS 3.0.0.435 (PRO)
        Hardware: Napco GEM-P9600 | VenstarT1800 w/Insteon 2441V adapter | Insteon PLM
        Plugins HS3: Napco Gemini (mine) | Insteon Thermostat (mine) | Insteon Plug-in (mnsandler) | HSTouch Server (HST)
        Platform: Windows 10 Pro 64bit, core2 duo 2.0Ghz, 4GB memory
        http://www.kazteel.com/

Comment

Working...
        X