No announcement yet.

Can't connect to P3200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such a limited plugin wouldn't be able to issue any commands to the panel. The problem is establishing the encrypted session to the panel and then exercising the necessary API commands to cause change. Napco appears to not be making public documentation about new hardware. The last document is dated March 2013.

All such a plugin would be receiving is the clear text keypad bus messages and making the best guesses from those - literally text matching. It would be like standing at one of the keypads and inferring the panel status. Yes you can tell armed or disarmed and if there are no zone complaints you can assume all the zones are probably closed. So basically this plugin would be like a keypad that you can't push any buttons on.

I don't have any specs on quickloader files so can't really comment on using those.

While all of this may be possible, anything is with enough time energy and materials, the value seems pretty low to me ?
    HS 3.0.0.435 (PRO)
    Hardware: Napco GEM-P9600 | VenstarT1800 w/Insteon 2441V adapter | Insteon PLM
    Plugins HS3: Napco Gemini (mine) | Insteon Thermostat (mine) | Insteon Plug-in (mnsandler) | HSTouch Server (HST)
    Platform: Windows 10 Pro 64bit, core2 duo 2.0Ghz, 4GB memory
    http://www.kazteel.com/

Comment

Working...
    X