Any Zone Trigger failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Zone Trigger failure

I can not set the following trigger. It will not close. I am running Napco Plug in version 3.0.2.1. Looks like this trigger failure type has previously been reported.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Event failure.png
Views:	140
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	1346964

Hi degabe.

I just posted a beta version 3.0.2.2 to the updater that specifically addresses this request. There was an issue in the 'trigger configured' logic that would not allow area arm/disarm to trigger with "Any Area" nor the Zone open/close/bypass with "Any Zone". If you updated to 3.0.2.2 I believe this is now fixed per your request here.
    HS 3.0.0.435 (PRO)
    Hardware: Napco GEM-P9600 | VenstarT1800 w/Insteon 2441V adapter | Insteon PLM
    Plugins HS3: Napco Gemini (mine) | Insteon Thermostat (mine) | Insteon Plug-in (mnsandler) | HSTouch Server (HST)
    Platform: Windows 10 Pro 64bit, core2 duo 2.0Ghz, 4GB memory
    http://www.kazteel.com/

Comment

Many thanks for responding to my request. However I don't see the new version available in the updater (3.0.2.2). I only see the previous version.

Regards

Comment

I found the new version in the Beta area. Sorry about the confusion. However I get an error when installing.
        Install/Update of package Napco Gemini failed.
        Is there something special I need to do?

Thanks,
        Rick

Comment

Ok, got it installed and seems to be working great. I will further test and let you know if I find anything else.

I did not realize I needed to uninstall previous version before updating.

Many Thanks

Comment

I think you have to stop the running version but not necessarily uninstall it. I hit the same "failed" the first time then disabled it. After that the install went fine and I re-enabled the updated version without issue. Good luck!
            HS 3.0.0.435 (PRO)
            Hardware: Napco GEM-P9600 | VenstarT1800 w/Insteon 2441V adapter | Insteon PLM
            Plugins HS3: Napco Gemini (mine) | Insteon Thermostat (mine) | Insteon Plug-in (mnsandler) | HSTouch Server (HST)
            Platform: Windows 10 Pro 64bit, core2 duo 2.0Ghz, 4GB memory
            http://www.kazteel.com/

Comment

Working...
            X