HSTouch and Napco Plug-Ins do not function together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSTouch and Napco Plug-Ins do not function together

The Zones in the Napco Plug-In are not updated on HSTouch clients on both Windows and Android clients.

I think this might be related to the defect that a Napco zone change can not be triggered through the HomeSeer standard Device Change trigger event. Note, A Napco Zone trigger can only be triggered through the Napco specific triggers (Napco Gemini: Common Triggers).

I also think that the EasyTrigger plug-in does not function with a Napco zone change due to this same problem.

Can the Napco plug-in be corrected so it functions with the native Homeseer functions? I would like to make better usage of these plug-ins.

Thank you for your attention to this issue.

Per the other post just now, I've uploaded a beta version 3.0.2.2 to the updater. Another item specifically addressed was the lack of general homeseer triggers for things like "device has changed and become ...." which is now working.

I do not know if this will help with the zones showing updates in the HSTouch clients but hopefully it will.
    HS 3.0.0.435 (PRO)
    Hardware: Napco GEM-P9600 | VenstarT1800 w/Insteon 2441V adapter | Insteon PLM
    Plugins HS3: Napco Gemini (mine) | Insteon Thermostat (mine) | Insteon Plug-in (mnsandler) | HSTouch Server (HST)
    Platform: Windows 10 Pro 64bit, core2 duo 2.0Ghz, 4GB memory
    http://www.kazteel.com/

Comment

Working...
    X